Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

Someone's triggered ....

again :news:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Awww such a cute couple. Love the Mohawk Chrissy!!!

OIP.jpeg-2.jpg

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

You tell us :dunno:

Hey, don't just stand there, my mop pail isn't going to empty itself!!! And make sure the garbage cans are emptied before noon.:news:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Shut 'er down Doug :owned:

:lol::lol:

flexing delusions of grandeur GIF

That was easy :lol2:

• Like 1

At least he's keeping his bullshit in this thread, and not leg humping his way around the site following a few of us in other threads and fucking things up.  At least he's capable of doing ONE thing right :lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bontz said:

At least he's keeping his bullshit in this thread, and not leg humping his way around the site following a few of us in other threads and fucking things up.  At least he's capable of doing ONE thing right :lol:

Whoops… spoke too soon.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Whoops… spoke too soon.

Go in the HCS forum, click on ANY thread started by AK440 and then just scroll through the pages upon pages of AK440 and 1 guy going back and forth, thread after thread, page after page.

Then get back to me :bc: 

14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Whoops… spoke too soon.

Also let me know when he starts running around the site telling people you're a pedo posting pics of underage girls in the Instagram thread. That kind of attracts my attention :bc:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go in the HCS forum, click on ANY thread started by AK440 and then just scroll through the pages upon pages of AK440 and 1 guy going back and forth, thread after thread, page after page.

Yeah, because it's only me that goes back and forth with that troll.  FFS - you can't even make a rationale argument :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Also let me know when he starts running around the site telling people you're a pedo posting pics of underage girls in the Instagram thread. That kind of attracts my attention :bc:

I never called you a pedo.  I said you've posted some photos that appeared to be pretty young girls, and when I saw how much that triggered you (like you're showing here) I kept pushing your buttons.  Speaking of, how is that Epstein Island Sneak Peek & Fetish subscription going for you?  Is it a buy one year, get the second for free? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, because it's only me that goes back and forth with that troll.  FFS - you can't even make a rationale argument :lol:

I never called you a pedo.  I said you've posted some photos that appeared to be pretty young girls, and when I saw how much that triggered you (like you're showing here) I kept pushing your buttons.  Speaking of, how is that Epstein Island Sneak Peek & Fetish subscription going for you?  Is it a buy one year, get the second for free? ?

Wonder why he was so triggered….hmmmm….🤔

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

See that’s just it, IDGAF, I read <1% of anything posted on this site.  Guess that was too much today. 

Carry on…

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

This is retarded

No shit but it’s what happens when you give some halfwit burn out from backwoods Canada a title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

See that’s just it, IDGAF, I read <1% of anything posted on this site.  Guess that was too much today. 

Carry on…

Careful, if you don't read everything single thing and like the wrong person's post you will definitely get a completely wack out PM questioning your loyalty to the HSR..:lol: True story 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Literally hate old creepy Guys that post 18-20 year olds . so gross :read:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How about younger guys that post cougars. Asking for a friend 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

We get it, you prefer boys. Now for the last time, it's a no to the Boys of Instagram thread :cop:

catching-a-bird.gif

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2024 at 7:23 PM, Sled_Hed said:

How about younger guys that post cougars. Asking for a friend 

That would be me Sir :thumb:

On 3/16/2024 at 8:10 PM, HSR said:

We get it, you prefer boys. Now for the last time, it's a no to the Boys of Instagram thread :cop:

catching-a-bird.gif

Nope I like Milfs with hairy cunts big asses and nice tits. We went over this remember?  :lol:. Not teens or boys weirdo.

Drinking at the Bar  Irish theme her ya go bud. This is for you ya angry little irish twat. Cheers  :thumb:

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Nope I like Milfs with hairy cunts big asses and nice tits. We went over this remember?  :lol:. Not teens or boys weirdo.

Drinking at the Bar  Irish theme her ya go bud. This is for you ya angry little irish twat. Cheers  :thumb:

F405D0C4-90AB-44D3-80A0-9750E08F11B4.jpeg

The bold ftmfw!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

F405D0C4-90AB-44D3-80A0-9750E08F11B4.jpeg

:lol::bc:

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That's why i like You :bc: 

No crying :thumb:

:lol:

:bc: So I guess you must DESPISE creepy old men that walk into a girl's change room unannounced full of half dressed underage girls. Me too !!!! 

Fuck Trump amirite????