Check your account email address ×

Mike tyson contracted to fight again

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Tyson better do it early and quick, if Paul hangs around it may be different. I don't care how badass Tyson used to be because at 57 old age and stamina become a big factor especially in a boxing match with somebody who's 30 years younger.

Yeah Tyson isnt the 21 year old full of piss and vinegar anymore.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

All I know about Jake Paul is what I see on social media and frankly thats enough. I hope Tyson bites his ears off and then knocks him the fuck out.

Jake is a damn good fighter and has put the time in. Tyson has some amazing defense skills. It’ll be hard for Jake to crack through Tyson’s defense. 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jake is a damn good fighter and has put the time in. Tyson has some amazing defense skills. It’ll be hard for Jake to crack through Tyson’s defense. 

You thought Rhonda Rousey could take Floyd Mayweather in a street fight. You’re a complete know nothing fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

You thought Rhonda Rousey could take Floyd Mayweather in a street fight. You’re a complete know nothing fucking moron 

In grappling, yes. She would’ve twisted that little prick into a knot. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

In grappling, yes. She would’ve twisted that little prick into a knot. 

No , he would have killed her. In any discipline 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yes and when he gets cracked by a few tyson hits he will realize what he got himself in to. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

yes he is . very fast strong fighter , and his skills are legendary. 

Crazy you went to High School with Him. What was that like ? :lol:

Just now, EvilBird said:

Crazy you went to High School with Him. What was that like ? :lol:

at the time he was working his way through empire state games and such. of course he won all the way. school used to announce his wins in the morning over the pa system. he was a wildman. i remember messing with him, he grabbed me by my shoulder and it felt like an excavator clamped on me. he was actually cool , and no wasn't beating people up

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rod said:

Rousey would have killed him in grappling lol. 

No , he’s way stronger. He could have ended her life in short order.  Rousey couldn’t even beat other woman at mma who were primarily boxers. 

Fucking rousey lost to Holly Holm for fuck sakes. Floyd could probably kill both of them at the same time. Woman are so physically insignificant to athletes of Floyd’s caliber. 

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

If anyone of the opponents went full out on Jake, it would be a slaughter.

everyone so pulled back 

It’s exhibition for money , not real fighting. The Paul kid is a decent boxer but you’re correct. He would have been destroyed by all of them in a real fight 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking rousey lost to Holly Holm for fuck sakes. Floyd could probably kill both of them at the same time. Woman are so physically insignificant to athletes of Floyd’s caliber. 

holly's kick to her face was epic

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Floyd would be as helpless as a child. 

She’s 140lb chick who could not hurt him if she hit him with a ball bat. He would literally kill her with his hands if he wanted. Are you seriously fucking retarded? You might be 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

She’s 140lb chick who could not hurt him if she hit him with a ball bat. He would literally kill her with his hands if he wanted. Are you seriously fucking retarded? You might be 

Did you ever find a helmet that fit properly? 

IMG_0563.jpeg

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , he’s way stronger. He could have ended her life in short order.  Rousey couldn’t even beat other woman at mma who were primarily boxers. 

How can you say that when she’s literally rowdy