Check your account email address ×

Mike tyson contracted to fight again

Imagine the wording on this contract 

“Mike isn’t allowed to throw uppercuts, move his head, throw any hooks, or jab past 50% power” 

3A6329F2-DF97-493A-84ED-D805D644B26E.png

• Platinum Contributing Member

I haven't followed the circus of Jake Paul much, but seeing the trouble he had with little Nate Diaz, I dont think Paul stands much of a chance unless he can bully Tyson and get him off his game and avoid getting hit.

Mike was gonna kill Roy jones if the red didn’t stop it lol 

that was a few years ago now. Who knows what shape mike is in 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Mike was gonna kill Roy jones if the red didn’t stop it lol 

that was a few years ago now. Who knows what shape mike is in 

He looked like his up close , inside punching is still good when he thumped that guy on an airplane last year :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd rather see Paul beat up Don King for fucking over Mike Tyson.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jake Paul is a real deal. That kid can fight 

I think he’s better than many thought. He isn’t a pro and likely wouldn’t ever make it in pro boxing. If this was a real fight he would likely be hurt seriously. Tyson is an absolute fucking beast 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

He looked like his up close , inside punching is still good when he thumped that guy on an airplane last year :lol:

D bag had it coming from what was reported. Who the fuck instigates shit with iron mike on a airplane? Some people just deserve to be knocked out.   

• Like 1

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

D bag had it coming from what was reported. Who the fuck instigates shit with iron mike on an airplane? Some people just deserve to be knocked out.   

That asshole was looking to provoke a response and get a payday. 

23 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

D bag had it coming from what was reported. Who the fuck instigates shit with iron mike on a airplane? Some people just deserve to be knocked out.   

Yup classic case of FAFO. It was hilarious to watch :lol:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup classic case of FAFO. It was hilarious to watch :lol:

Linda like when you decide to argue with me and then get ruthlessly pummeled across two forums for day :lol: fafo indeed 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Linda like when you decide to argue with me and then get ruthlessly pummeled across two forums for day :lol: fafo indeed 

K

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

brawler vs boxer... 

Tyson is an old man, but there's never been a better heavyweight.  Sorry Muhammad... ;)

Know one will ever know, because Ali never got to fight during his prime. 

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

All I know about Jake Paul is what I see on social media and frankly thats enough. I hope Tyson bites his ears off and then knocks him the fuck out.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

jake is gonna find out what many others have. mike is gonna kill you. as soon as mike gives him the death stare he is gonna realize the mistake he made. he may be young and tough , but he has now picked a fight with a formidable opponent. i went to high school with mike. he has always been deadly

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Know one will ever know, because Ali never got to fight during his prime. 

imo... with both in their prime Tyson would win.  idk if he'd have Tko'd Ali... but Mike fought a different style of fight than most before him. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mike pounded the shit out him in a street fight as well. Like really fucked him up. :lol: 

yup... 

16 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

jake is gonna find out what many others have. mike is gonna kill you. as soon as mike gives him the death stare he is gonna realize the mistake he made. he may be young and tough , but he has now picked a fight with a formidable opponent. i went to high school with mike. he has always been deadly

Tyson better do it early and quick, if Paul hangs around it may be different. I don't care how badass Tyson used to be because at 57 old age and stamina become a big factor especially in a boxing match with somebody who's 30 years younger.