Check your account email address ×

53 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well it's pretty apparent Biden  considers Ukraine more important than America..... He led off with that.

I'll give him credit,He wasn't sleepy last night ...He was an angry old man instead hopped up on who knows what.

And the most important concern for nearly every American, the border crisis, wasn't brought up until 40 plus minutes into his little campaign speech..... And he spent little time on it other than blaming Trump. That's not going to bode well for his election.

The great unifier will be going down:lmao:

You are the idiot that thinks a wall is a solution.

Sadly last night Biden showed he was a much better public figure when speaking than Trump.  I was shocked how well he did.  For an antique brain dead fossil to speak for 90min without a teleprompter and almost no snafus is not a good sign for Trump.  The Rs need to wake up.  Going to be a landslide in the house and Senate due to the anti Trump movement.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sadly last night Biden showed he was a much better public figure when speaking than Trump.  I was shocked how well he did.  For an antique brain dead fossil to speak for 90min without a teleprompter and almost no snafus is not a good sign for Trump.  The Rs need to wake up.  Going to be a landslide in the house and Senate due to the anti Trump movement.

:dunno:

There were teleprompters on both sides of him and it looked like one out in front of him the Kamala was reading from

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno:

There were teleprompters on both sides of him and it looked like one out in front of him the Kampala was reading from

Yep

image.thumb.png.9fe282009f5152bce184741d6a695fb2.png

I didn't watch any of it, but like everyone else this morning .. I'm seeing clips from it this morning.  The dude was nothing more than an angry man and still slurred his speech at multiple points.  How anyone can justify his speech as a good or strong speech, all in the name of Trump hate, is laughable.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep

image.thumb.png.9fe282009f5152bce184741d6a695fb2.png

I didn't watch any of it, but like everyone else this morning .. I'm seeing clips from it this morning.  The dude was nothing more than an angry man and still slurred his speech at multiple points.  How anyone can justify his speech as a good or strong speech, all in the name of Trump hate, is laughable.

Trump uses them all the time as well but one big difference Trump will take questions from people.

Joes opening comment last night, I should probably go home now before I get in trouble

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Trump uses them all the time as well but one big difference Trump will take questions from people.

Joes opening comment last night, I should probably go home now before I get in trouble

I'm kind of humoring myself this morning, flipping between CNN and Fox, and even MSNBC - just to see the propaganda networks at their best.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No teleprompter...OMG:lmao::lmao: who is the idiot?

No wonder you think the way you do....:lol:........

Oh and it's nice to have a little puppy following me around:lmao:... Or I should say pussy:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What a fucking idiot, no teleprompters.:lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a fucking idiot, no teleprompters.:lol:

Fuckin unbelievable.... This guy is so out to lunch. He would do well on the biden admin:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

Well unlike the last guy he sure didn't stare at them.

LIke how you maga idiots grabbed onto that because he didn't fail and fall miserably as you expected.  

Either way, if the R's had a real candidate it'd be easy to beat Joe but we are just offering up the same old vegetable.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fuckin unbelievable.... This guy is so out to lunch. He would do well on the biden admin:lmao:

Never mind what drugs they had to inject into the brain dead.:lol:

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh and it's nice to have a little puppy following me around

Nobody follows you around.  It's a small forum.  When you say stupid shit, like someone is following me, it gets called out when read.  Stop typing stupid shit and you'd be quoted less.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Well unlike the last guy he sure didn't stare at them.

LIke how you maga idiots grabbed onto that because he didn't fail and fall miserably as you expected.  

Either way, if the R's had a real candidate it'd be easy to beat Joe but we are just offering up the same old vegetable.

Take your ownage and Biden Binky and sit in the corner for awhile.....:lmao:.......FOOL

• Like 1

Wouldn't it have been a great opportunity for Trump to give the Republican response?  Of course, the party knows better as that would have crashed and burned and completely knocked him out of the election.  

The thing is with your typical 99er like the faggot bros is they’re heavily propagandized and don’t know it. The propaganda makes them think it’s all their own thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Rod said:

The thing is with your typical 99er like the faggot bros is they’re heavily propagandized and don’t know it. The propaganda makes them think it’s all their own thoughts. 

Goebbels is laughing from the grave.

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wouldn't it have been a great opportunity for Trump to give the Republican response?  Of course, the party knows better as that would have crashed and burned and completely knocked him out of the election.  

My wife and I were thinking the same thing as well.

They obviously know Trump has zero self control and would start blabbering how he was cheated and start calling Joe the real criminal.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Joe crushed it last night. Too old my ass.

Way too old.  He did a great job considering his senility, but way too fucking old.  So is his opponent.  We need young blood.

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

never (1).jpg

Fat and stupid looking.  Fitting.  The moron by his left hand as well, who the fuck supports these goons?

:lol: So Joe frequently mentions his predecessor through the whole speech and now multiple members constantly bringing up Trump in this thread