Check your account email address ×

Think the dems will try and cheat again?

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

;)

Soros will be dead eventually. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 3/3/2024 at 7:31 AM, Skidooski said:

Hillary had a hard time accepting the results. Then Trump even more so. There maybe a pattern developing. If the candidates can’t accept it then their voters never will

The difference is Hillary created the Russia hoax and then spent the next three years on a pitty book tour complaining that Russia stole the election when she knew that was false. People don't like her plain and simple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't defend shit, just pointed out that the rigged comment is laughable.

So it's faith.  You don't know how, have no possible answers, but still believe.  Critical thinking :roflcrying::roflcrying:

Exactly, because they didn't rig the election.  Lloyd, even Harry thinks you are an idiot.

Why are dems trying to change election rules constantly?  It only took .03% of the vote to change the outcome.  But some dipshits always want numbers.  Not 3%, not .3%, but .03% of the vote changed the 2020 election.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why are dems trying to change election rules constantly?  It only took .03% of the vote to change the outcome.  But some dipshits always want numbers.  Not 3%, not .3%, but .03% of the vote changed the 2020 election.

Do the rule changes make it easier for one side to cheat over the other?

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The difference is Hillary created the Russia hoax and then spent the next three years on a pitty book tour complaining that Russia stole the election when she knew that was false. People don't like her plain and simple.

Trump created a hoax as well. Holy fuck dude get your head out of the samd!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Do the rule changes make it easier for one side to cheat over the other?

You don't think so?  You apparently haven't read rule books closely.  Ffs, we have professional sports teams constantly bitching about teams bending the rules.  Keep the blinders on

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You don't think so?  You apparently haven't read rule books closely.  Ffs, we have professional sports teams constantly bitching about teams bending the rules.  Keep the blinders on

Republicans dont cheat?

But you both keep saying there was no fraud?  Which is it, do both sides cheat or not?  And why is it that only republicans are trying to stop.the fraud?

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But you both keep saying there was no fraud?  Which is it, do both sides cheat or not?  And why is it that only republicans are trying to stop.the fraud?

What? Democrats spent Trumps whole term trying to stop the fake fraud.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:11 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think it will be more difficult this time..... Eyes will be watching everywhere, Even as they try to block observers......but they will be trying their best  but gonna be tough to come up with 100 million believable votes needed this go around .  81 million was a stretch. Had to shut down the counting and "find" those votes in the middle of the night.

make-no-mistake.jpg

1700660615330.jpg

1678239944360.jpg

Ive wondered if that guy blocking the windows was ever charged or ANYTHING for what he did there. ?   

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ive wondered if that guy blocking the windows was ever charged or ANYTHING for what he did there. ?   

Probably not ...... But it sure was shady as hell... How this could ever even occur...wtf

10 hours ago, racer254 said:

I NEVER have said there wasn't any fraud.  Idiots on here claim the election was rigged.  That is bullshit.  Both sides cheat like hell, but there was no rigging.  As for other statement about it only being republicans that are trying to stop the cheating that is a lie as well.  All emotional reaction because you don't like how it went down instead of anything based in facts.

Again, it's real simple.  If it were rigged, Trump would know it and has the toolbox to resolve it.  He didn't.  Believing it was rigged is believing he is a moron since he didn't.  Believing it was rigged and he stands a chance in the next election is also idiotic.

I am pissed the R's don't put up a real candidate as I am sick of the leftist bullshit but you blind maga fucks are destroying that reality.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I NEVER have said there wasn't any fraud.  Idiots on here claim the election was rigged.  That is bullshit.  Both sides cheat like hell, but there was no rigging.  As for other statement about it only being republicans that are trying to stop the cheating that is a lie as well.  All emotional reaction because you don't like how it went down instead of anything based in facts.

Again, it's real simple.  If it were rigged, Trump would know it and has the toolbox to resolve it.  He didn't.  Believing it was rigged is believing he is a moron since he didn't.  Believing it was rigged and he stands a chance in the next election is also idiotic.

I am pissed the R's don't put up a real candidate as I am sick of the leftist bullshit but you blind maga fucks are destroying that reality.

Shut up, you're in the minority now.

Do you think your intel agencies can't rig an election (they have done 100's in other countries) or they wouldn't?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably not ...... But it sure was shady as hell... How this could ever even occur...wtf

How he was able to show his face around town afterwards is astounding to me also.   it sure looked like some on the other side were well beyond annoyed with the dirtbag.

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Name one thing the dems have introduced to try and stop the fraud.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shut up, you're in the minority now.

Do you think your intel agencies can't rig an election (they have done 100's in other countries) or they wouldn't?

The fact is they didn't.  Just because emotionally you want to believe that does not make it real.  If it was rigged it would be REALLY easy to show.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You haven't made your case yet for how they are the ones who are making fraud ok.  Just emotional garbage so far.  Make your case, I'd be glad to have that discussion.  Sure you won't though as it is only backed in emotion and not logic.

On 3/3/2024 at 7:36 PM, EvilBird said:

Exactly .

Thinking todays Democrat Party is the same as 20/ 30/ 40 years ago is retarded :lol:

and the Republican party? 

there used to be fiscally conservative rational people... now, not quite.

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is it because you think your intelligence agencies can't rig an election or they wouldn't?

Some seriously stupid gullible people here.

commence operation ballot drop...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

59 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

agreed-will-ferrell.gif

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

why are 'Republicans' afraid to refute Trump's lies?  

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The fact is they didn't.  Just because emotionally you want to believe that does not make it real.  If it was rigged it would be REALLY easy to show.

You haven't made your case yet for how they are the ones who are making fraud ok.  Just emotional garbage so far.  Make your case, I'd be glad to have that discussion.  Sure you won't though as it is only backed in emotion and not logic.

House Resolution 1.  Passed with all repubilcans voting against it, plus 1 dem.  

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

House Resolution 1.  Passed with all repubilcans voting against it, plus 1As usual you can't back up your statements with any facts.

Speaking of no facts, it would be more factual if you would actually point out what part of the 800 pages you are referring to.  I am not reading that shit to try and figure out what the basis for your argument is.  Make a point.