Check your account email address ×

Think the dems will try and cheat again?

Just now, old indy said:

Not all of it even made it to the courts ffs.     it was reported in far to many places to say NO.

Post it up, let’s take a look.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 5:55 AM, Deephaven said:

Just to be clear, Trump doesn't believe the election was rigged last time.  That is only something the half-wits on here believe.

Election was rigged.   The lying by the DOJ and IC about the Biden laptop scandal is all one needs to see.  This goes without taking into account any of the unconstitutional voting changes made in states by people other than the state legislatures.  Yeah you will claim the courts didn't see it that way but the fact is the most important cases were dismissed on shaky procedural grounds not on their merits.   Simply put the SC wasn't going to interfere with 2 elections in 25 years even though they absolutely should have. 

I shouldn't discuss what the courts think with you as you thought Colorado would win.  :lol:      

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Stop saying rigged.  It was election fraud.  FRAUD!!!

Every election ever has had some level of fraud.  Happens on both sides.  Always has.  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Every election ever has had some level of fraud.  Happens on both sides.  Always has.  

Ah yes, the same "both sides do it" strawman arguement.  Ffs, get your head out of the media trough.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Stop saying rigged.  It was election fraud.  FRAUD!!!

When you say fraud, but not rigged, I assume you mean there was no mass coordinated fraud?

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

When you say fraud, but not rigged, I assume you mean there was no mass coordinated fraud?

Ffs, are you all that stupid?  Chuck schumer is trying to get rid of voter id as we speak, and you act as if he is doing it for legal voters.  Fuck you guys are just dumber than a bag of hammers.

"But there is no proof"   sad

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Ffs, are you all that stupid?  Chuck schumer is trying to get rid of voter id as we speak, and you act as if he is doing it for legal voters.  Fuck you guys are just dumber than a bag of hammers.

Is that a tough question for you? Is there voter fraud that rises to the level of mass coordination? That’s what rigged would be, but for some reason you don’t like that term.

Speaking of dumb, you aren't even stating your point.  Just regurgitating some garbage.  There was no mass coordinated fraud.  The election wasn't rigged.  Fucking bunch of sore losers is all.

Just now, akvanden said:

Is that a tough question for you? Is there voter fraud that rises to the level of mass coordination? That’s what rigged would be, but for some reason you don’t like that term.

I posted the percentages, do you think that is mass coordination or not?

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of dumb, you aren't even stating your point.  Just regurgitating some garbage.  There was no mass coordinated fraud.  The election wasn't rigged.  Fucking bunch of sore losers is all.

Lol, find what i posted on any forum, board or anything other than here.  You wont even bother to read a bill.  

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1709671231892.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, racer254 said:

Lol, find what i posted on any forum, board or anything other than here.  

Lots of other morons on here promote fraud all the time.  Realize you aren't smart enough to read or understand shit, but for fuck sakes you believe some stupid shit.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I posted the percentages, do you think that is mass coordination or not?

I asked you, not me. Why don’t you like the term rigged? Why keep deflecting?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lots of other morons on here promote fraud all the time.  Realize you aren't smart enough to read or understand shit, but for fuck sakes you believe some stupid shit.

I read the bill, and you want the summary.  Who is the lazy fuck?

• Like 1

Withholding the laptop was the difference in the race, 51 trusted Intel people All in on it..... Call it what you want, rigged or fraud... Same difference, same result.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you do any fact checking?

I can’t fact check your feelings. You don’t like the word rigged. Why, I guess we’ll never know. 

Good God so many discussions end this way with you. :lolz:

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I read the bill, and you want the summary.  Who is the lazy fuck?

Lies.  If you did, you suck at making a point by pulling any information off of what you read.  You claimed it is to promote fraud, but haven't backed it up with any detail.  At least try.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lies.  If you did, you suck at making a point by pulling any information off of what you read.  You claimed it is to promote fraud, but haven't backed it up with any detail.  At least try.

You don't want facts.  Start telling us how your side is fixing things.

• Like 1

Sadly the Rs aren't.  I am just not making shit up stating the dems are doing something they aren't.  Neither party wants to fix shit unless it is to their benefit.  

Nice way to punt though.  No balls to back up your claim again.