Check your account email address ×

Think the dems will try and cheat again?

Look at the way both of you sidetracked talking about the bill.  Yeah you 2 are deflecting.  Discuss it, if you can.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Look at the way both of you sidetracked talking about the bill.  Yeah you 2 are deflecting.  Discuss it, if you can.

I never discussed the bill with you. You never asked me about the bill. You said fraud, not rigged. I asked why not rigged. You deflected.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I never discussed the bill with you. You never asked me about the bill. You said fraud, not rigged. I asked why not rigged. You deflected.

Lol, the deflection is pathetic

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lol, the deflection is pathetic

Show me the question you asked me about the bill you referenced so I can answer it for you.

:pc:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Show me the question you asked me about the bill you referenced so I can answer it for you.

:pc:

Look up the bill and tell me why it was passed

Dude you are the one that made a claim and didn't back it up.  It started all the way back on page two.

On 3/4/2024 at 12:28 PM, racer254 said:

They are trying to make fraud easier...

We asked for clarity on that and you haven't given shit.  ie, it was a lie and just you repeating what you hope for.  Show us you can actually think and state why said bill is trying to make fraud easier.  

Just now, akvanden said:

What a dumb question. Just post up what you don’t like about it so we can discuss. “Uh, go research this, get back to me.”

Uh, no.

He knows it doesn't support his idiotic claim.  Trying to back pedal like the bitch he is.

Democrats trying hard to make election fraud easier.   While republicans are trying to make elections more secure.  Everything in that bill shows that.  And that is why it was a one sided vote.  I can't spoon feed you anymore info, go look it up yourself.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Democrats trying hard to make election fraud easier.   While republicans are trying to make elections more secure.  Everything in that bill shows that.  And that is why it was a one sided vote.  I can't spoon feed you anymore info, go look it up yourself.

Name one.

• Like 1

:roflcrying:

He can't.  Doesn't understand what his biased sources are telling him isn't anywhere near the truth.  So dumb.

Seriously racer.  Stand up for yourself and your beliefs.  You claimed you read it, that ought to be EASY...unless you lied, then you could back pedal some more.

Edited by Deephaven

Automatic voter registration.  First you give illegals dl's.  Now automatic voter registration automatically registers that person to vote.  Why?  Can you defend the reasoning fot just this one provision?

Prohibitting voter purges from taking place less than 6 months before an election?  Why?

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Automatic voter registration.  First you give illegals dl's.  Now automatic voter registration automatically registers that person to vote.  Why?  Can you defend the reasoning fot just this one provision?

They will automatically be rejected to vote because they're not a citizen.

:lol:

See how easy that works.

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

See how easy that works.

9_9 

There are 18 states where voters do not need any sort of ID in order to cast a vote. Here is the list:

California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

See how easy that works.

It only takes evidence of current residency to get a drivers license in some states.  Now they are eligible to vote, with automatic registration.  I brought this up years ago when CA started giving DLs to illegals.

Edited by racer254

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Prohibitting voter purges from taking place less than 6 months before an election?  Why?

You are registered so that makes you fraudelent?  Do you constantly cheat at everything?  You could ask a better question.  Why is it that anyone needs to register?  Shouldn't it be automatic for every citizen that is capable of?  Crazy to have to register early or even register.  The government knows who you are.  Automatically registering them does nothing to promote fraud.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

9_9 

There are 18 states where voters do not need any sort of ID in order to cast a vote. Here is the list:

California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.

In MN someone could vote for me if I didn't as long as they knew all my personal information.  You can't just walk in and vote, you need to check in and verify it is you.  ID isn't necessary, but it's not like arbitrary people can come vote.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You are registered so that makes you fraudelent?  Do you constantly cheat at everything?  You could ask a better question.  Why is it that anyone needs to register?  Shouldn't it be automatic for every citizen that is capable of?  Crazy to have to register early or even register.  The government knows who you are.  Automatically registering them does nothing to promote fraud.

Sorry that your cognitive thought processes can't understand it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In MN someone could vote for me if I didn't as long as they knew all my personal information.  You can't just walk in and vote, you need to check in and verify it is you.  ID isn't necessary, but it's not like arbitrary people can come vote.

Slick Immigrants all have fake documents . 

Ive witnessed it first hand on my Wifes side. 
She even had a 2nd cousin she never met Steal her info and used it years ago after coming here from Viet Nam. Big mess. 

Not that hard to get around , esp in a liberal State. My town asks for my address thats it . Never even look at my id. 

Edited by EvilBird

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sorry that your cognitive thought processes can't understand it.

Can't understand that there is no problem with everyone being registered?  You haven't made a case yet.  Just fear mongering with no detail.  Complete lack of thought on your end.

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

She even had a 2nd cousin she never met Steal her info and used it years ago after coming here from Viet Nam. Big mess. 

Not that hard to get around , esp in a liberal State. My town asks for my address thats it . Never even look at my id. 

That isn't a voting problem, but a documenting problem.  Should totally fix that.  Unrelated to the odd claim made by Racer.  Bandaids are for liberals...

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That isn't a voting problem, but a documenting problem.  Should totally fix that.  Unrelated to the odd claim made by Racer.  Bandaids are for liberals...

Yeah, showing you how dems are making fraud easier.  But you still wont believe it.

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

She used it to vote?