Check your account email address ×

What's better under biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Go back 4 years.  Do you want that again.  Yes or no :snack:

Absolutely!!! :bc:..... I'll take that cheap gas and cheap groceries in a heartbeat

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I sure as fuck don't want a repeat of the past 4 years with Biden at the helm.

Sure.  Let's throw another world pandemic into the mix for Biden to get through and then we can fully agree.

Pure cult mentality and delusion not supported by facts. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely!!! :bc:..... I'll take that cheap gas and cheap groceries in a heartbeat

:lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Pure cult mentality and delusion not supported by facts. 

Again, your debating skills ... top notch!! :lol:

There is no debating MAGAt’s.  There is no logic involved - you’ve convinced yourselves you’re victims.  Facts, logic, and reason escape you.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

There is no debating MAGAt’s.  There is no logic involved - you’ve convinced yourselves you’re victims.  Facts, logic, and reason escape you.  

You're incapable of debating because you're emotional.  It's that simple.  You need your narrative spoon fed to you so you can copy/paste it here.

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I sure as fuck don't want a repeat of the past 4 years with Biden at the helm.

Sure.  Let's throw another world pandemic into the mix for Biden to get through and then we can fully agree.

Lets call it Covid23 for the 2024 election, the last one was called Covid19 for 2020 election....... 

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're incapable of debating because you're emotional.  It's that simple.  You need your narrative spoon fed to you so you can copy/paste it here.

You’re a box of rocks.  Your drivel doesn’t make sense.  :lol:  You’re a victim…..your cult leader has convinced you….

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

No BLM riots.

Yup..... And the Dems were responsible for most of that.  Republicans are just not as violent.... Otherwise we'd be burning this country to the ground by now.

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... And the Dems were responsible for most of that.  Republicans are just not as violent.... Otherwise we'd be burning this country to the ground by now.

Definitely better without them under Biden.

On 3/4/2024 at 8:28 AM, SnowRider said:

Stock market, NASDAQ, unemployment, wages, job growth, energy production, foreign relations….snoring else :snack:

On 3/4/2024 at 12:26 PM, racer254 said:

Nothing is better under biden.  But keep stroking him.  You might find something.

Shartrider posts a bunch of nonsense and that is the only retort you can come up with.  That's worse than his normal drivel.  Sad.  Lucky Bontz came along and made him look like the asshat he is.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Shartrider posts a bunch of nonsense and that is the only retort you can come up with.  That's worse than his normal drivel.  Sad.  Lucky Bontz came along and made him look like the asshat he is.

It's been said a dozen times.  What's the point of countering bullshit?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

May be an image of 2 people, television and text that says 'BETTER OFF THAN 3 YEARS AGO? JAN 2021-JAN 2024 OVERALL PRICES PRICES 17% CREDIT CARD DEBT FOOD COSTS 46% 25% HOME SALES GAS PRICES 26% 40% REAL WAGES BLS, FED RESERVE BANK OF NY, AAA'

Sorry things are so horrible for you. 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry things are so horrible for you. 

Things are not horrible for me Shtoopid Shteve, I'm just posting the facts. Actually things must be horrible for you if you have to resort to Mexican dentistry. Let us know when things get better for you. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Things are not horrible for me Shtoopid Shteve, I'm just posting the facts. Actually things must be horrible for you if you have to resort to Mexican dentistry. Let us know when things get better for you. 

But they are horrible for you or else you wouldn't be complaining. It's time for you to be honest for once. It will all work out in the end.

Just now, Steve753 said:

But they are horrible for you or else you wouldn't be complaining. It's time for you to be honest for once. It will all work out in the end.

I'm not complaining you dumb shit, I posted a pic stating facts. Good lord you're dumber than dirt.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm not complaining you dumb shit, I posted a pic stating facts. Good lord you're dumber than dirt.

Twist it what ever way you want. You're struggling, I get that. Things will get better for you hopefully.

:bc:

Butt Plug and his projection ... it's like clockwork around here.  It's pretty apparent who's struggling around here (hint, his first name rhymes with Peeve).