Check your account email address ×

Life after death.

not sure about after , but ghosts are something different. laugh if you like , but my house has a guest. i have seen this thing over and over. told my old lady there is a ghost in the house. she laughed at me. years went on , and i have always seen this. so one day i come home and she is standing there with a weird look . i asked what up , she said "i saw it" . saw what ? the ghost. i asked what and where, she described exactly the same thing in the same spot. gave me the willies. since then we both see it. someone died in there a few years before i bought it, natural causes. i'll give you another. my girlfriends sister was dying from cancer in florida. my old lady came back before she died and it was a waiting game. so i get woke up by a noise in my living room. a bird is pecking my picture window like it's life depends on it. follows my old lady from window to window, pecking the window with a vengeance . she was sewing a quilt in the dining room, the bird pecked the window to the point of being blurry with peck marks. this went on for 3 days. followed her, not me. finally it stops, and we get the call. i told a friend , he thought i was bullshitting. he came and looked , i showed him the windows. he looked close and saw the marks , and said "i'm outta here" , lol . laugh if you like

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Like 4

my grandmother in newfoundland was 100 years old at the time. my mom called and asked her what the bird was. my grandmother said "oh dear , someone is going to pass away"

13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Nope.   Worm food, then a couple generations pass and you become forgotten about.

Neal

Unless....you do something colossal...good or bad...but mostly bad.

Who remembers a single victim's name from 9/11. How about the bad guy?

German mustache dude? 

First man on the moon?

Columbine shooters? Any of the Victims?

Sandy hook?

16 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

German mustache dude? 

First man on the moon?

Sandy hook?

Those were all holographic fakes. 

• Haha 1

On 2/29/2024 at 5:58 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Any believers? Did any of you have a visitation from a good friend or relative that passed? 

How about Deja Vu???

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

German mustache dude? 

First man on the moon?

Sandy hook?

“Neil A” backwards is “Alien. Coincidence? I think not! Wake up sheeple!

dramatic gopher.gif

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Voodoo said:

German mustache dude? 

First man on the moon?

Sandy hook?

The big event people will be remembered but the odds of you/I being that are exceedingly poor.

When’s the last time you or I visited our great-great grandparents graves?

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The big event people will be remembered but the odds of you/I being that are exceedingly poor.

Neal

Never.

My bad.

The things that pass for important rarely are. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I actually did this very thing last summer.  I've wanted to for awhile and made it happen. Norwegian immigrants. 

20230804_135330.jpg

20230804_135338.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

Many live well beyond death in a physical space and many will selfishly occupy a small square plot where that land can’t be touch ever again.  Maybe society in the future won’t give a fuck about that shit and get rid of peoples bones so they can use the land for better purposes.

Edited by BOHICA

On 2/29/2024 at 5:58 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Any believers? Did any of you have a visitation from a good friend or relative that passed? 

When I was in trauma before medvac I remember wanting to keep fighting them then being upset about my daughter and son not having my input during childhood and adulthood   

next a complete calming feel and a present telling me everything will be okay it’s ok I couldn’t see anything just the brightest light you could ever imagine 

I flatlined 3 times severe bleeding on the brain but the open skull kept that from killing me the other injuries were the biggest concern 

the body heels well but the brain takes along time learning simple skills again but what is most interesting is while you neurological recovery you see things in your life again like you are in that moment some of the flashbacks are nice but many later on not nice very painful but you learn to deal with them every day 

so yes we do have parallel life and walk with others based on my experiences 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forrest said:

When I was in trauma before medvac I remember wanting to keep fighting them then being upset about my daughter and son not having my input during childhood and adulthood   

next a complete calming feel and a present telling me everything will be okay it’s ok I couldn’t see anything just the brightest light you could ever imagine 

I flatlined 3 times severe bleeding on the brain but the open skull kept that from killing me the other injuries were the biggest concern 

the body heels well but the brain takes along time learning simple skills again but what is most interesting is while you neurological recovery you see things in your life again like you are in that moment some of the flashbacks are nice but many later on not nice very painful but you learn to deal with them every day 

so yes we do have parallel life and walk with others based on my experiences 

Thanks. I recently had an experience that has me rethinking some things. Some things defy rational explanation.