Check your account email address ×

‘25 Polaris - amazing shit coming or they aren’t coming out with shit?

9 hours ago, krom said:

2nd year Zach has been racing it, and he had been working with it throughout development as well.

The 1.35 Cobra was his track call also.  On RXC

Edited by jonlafon1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sometimes you have to dig through the details to find the good parts... new Dog Deflecting windshield

dogdeflector.png

They tested that all winter and apparently it worked, it deflected an entire dog team and the operator kept going. Wonder if they'll create a version for northern Canada where we have run ins with polar bears and wolves.

Priced out this model. MSRP $ 27,130 without freight and PDI, thankfully my dealer doesn't charge PDI or MSRP. Plus HST 13%. Still not enough for me to deal unless they give me $ 18k for my 22. Wonder if the 25's come with the exploding gas tanks, maybe that's an option now

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Haha 2

On 3/1/2024 at 3:28 PM, HSR said:

It was awesome when he pulled that rabbit out of his hat, legendary.:lol:

I've seen some pretty wild theories invented online.

This one rates right up there and he should be reminded every time he opens his mouth.

@f7ben are you ready to back this up yet or continue to hide???

Still confused by this. What happens when you increase MGP above Baro by another method, is it then considered a turbo?

41 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Still confused by this. What happens when you increase MGP above Baro by another method, is it then considered a turbo?

We'll have to ask @f7ben to explain it but he knows he's wrong and is scared to post anything about it with you here. Next door he's WAYYYY smarter than you though :lol:

He really needs to wire his wastegate shut. 

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have a question for the Polaris people here.

Do you say "Boost" with a lisp or not?

You should do it. Herf has found the speed, so you are fucked racing it. Oh? Since you never race, will be fun seeing you on the don't ride side. Just sayin. All fun and games from here till next November!

39 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have a question for the Polaris people here.

Do you say "Boost" with a lisp or not?

I think it's bewst 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

You must have shared the "racer gear set" with him!

;)

I heard he brought a water-cross sled.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

You must have shared the "racer gear set" with him!

;)

Just shook his hand, like all the racers. 

3 hours ago, HSR said:

We'll have to ask @f7ben to explain it but he knows he's wrong and is scared to post anything about it with you here. Next door he's WAYYYY smarter than you though :lol:

He really needs to wire his wastegate shut. 

There are a lot of people  way smarter than me on the interwebz apparently.  

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He is never washing that hand again!

Janet Garcia on X: "Link in Tears of the Kingdom https://t.co/DdENevFL3J" /  X

Dont remember you shaking my hand. Kind of glad now. You one sick farmer.

10 hours ago, Tommcat said:

:lol: it's too bad that @f7ben is pulling a Snowrider here and hiding like a little bitch instead of backing up his claims.

He complains that there is no "technical sled" talk here so he thinks he can invent his own definitions:lmao:

@f7ben you got fucking :owned:

:lol::goodpost:

11 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Is this sarcasm like you don't believe it or genuine and you're just now realizing this?

Who's ordering the new VR1 with Dynamix?  What would make me nervous is how many ways a fancy pants electronic system like that could fail when exposed to the abuse of snowmobiling.

Then again, it's not like sleds aren't already loaded with electronics, so it'll probably be fine.

Why, back in my day, a guy was smart when he refused to buy a new car with power windows onaccounta the fear that they're just something that could break.  Far better to have crank down windows and lean across the car at highway speeds when it started to rain.

10 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Who's ordering the new VR1 with Dynamix?  What would make me nervous is how many ways a fancy pants electronic system like that could fail when exposed to the abuse of snowmobiling.

Then again, it's not like sleds aren't already loaded with electronics, so it'll probably be fine.

Why, back in my day, a guy was smart when he refused to buy a new car with power windows onaccounta the fear that they're just something that could break.  Far better to have crank down windows and lean across the car at highway speeds when it started to rain.

I used to feel this way about the electric windows in the very back of pickup trucks. The truck I drive now is the first I have ever owned that had a remote window in the middle of the large rear window. Still not a fan but it does seem to function and not leak at this point.  Technology and engineering is really amazing if you think back just 20 years ago to now!

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Like 1

what people don't take into account with modern electronic Gizmo's is eventually they will fail and the repair/replacement costs are ludicrous. 

@Bontz had a good point yesterday in a different thread... who/where how often and how much do these snazzy shocks require servicing?  to me it's just more shit to fail and disappoint and serve as a sign not to own this kind of shit out of warranty.

same applies to the stupid iPads they call gauges these days... no thanks.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gets rid of woolie and Badger and now he’s obsessed with Ben….fucking backwoods weirdo.

Like you're obsessed with me?

So who do you think is right, Ben or Tommcat? You really think Ben is smarter and correct with his definition here? Please contribute to the discussion instead of the usual crying :bc:

Wait, nevermind, much like AK440 here you don't even own a sled so forget it poser.