Check your account email address ×

Extremism is US voters' greatest worry

4 minutes ago, Rod said:

Look at Americans. People act like they’ll literally die if trump gets elected. Yet in reality nothing will likely change and if anything they’d be better off 

The same can be said about trumpers if Biden gets reelected. They argue that it’ll be the end of the country. The fact is, the country is already dying. You really have a difficult time acknowledging the whole picture. This is the effects of extremism. Thankfully, I’m immune to its ill effects. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The same can be said about trumpers if Biden gets reelected. They argue that it’ll be the end of the country. The fact is, the country is already dying. You really have a difficult time acknowledging the whole picture. This is the effects of extremism. Thankfully, I’m immune to its ill effects. 

Could be true. That’s why you think the world is ending and live in a van 

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Could be true. That’s why you think the world is ending and live in a van 

The 3 years of planned vanlife is over. Secured 5 acres of off grid, high desert land. Homestead operation will be up and running by August. The world is not going to end. It’ll just be very different. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The 3 years of planned vanlife is over. Secured 5 acres of off grid, high desert land. Homestead operation will be up and running by August. The world is not going to end. It’ll just be very different. 

Down in AZ?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sounds like extremism to me friendo 

Just now, Rod said:

Sounds like extremism to me friendo 

Isn’t it kind of sad that it’s considered extremism? But that’s what the liberals want you to think. I can remember when a preferred liberal lifestyle was just this. 

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

It is what it is. Both sides are represented. There are just a lot more that lean left. It's up to Americans to follow whatever they want and make their own decisions based on what they see or read.

I don't believe that Trump can win in November. As I have been saying all along I think that he is carrying to much baggage.

I'm not so sure on that. Apathy for politics and just following along to fit in with the narrative drives many. Mix that in with a strong outspoken leftist media and propaganda reigns supreme.  

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's because the American media is most left leaning. I'm guessing that Fox calls out the left?  I ignore most US media outlets and prefer Reuters. It might not be perfect but they seem much less biased than the US media :dunno:

Who do you think their source is?:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who do you think their source is?:lol:

Like I said...it might not be perfect but it doesn't seem as biased as the US media.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Nevada?

I have three plots. One in northern AZ. Another in central NM. A third in Utah. Need perc testing and some finagling with water easement before I decide. All are 5 acres or a little more. I’m leaning toward AZ as it sits along public land and taxation is great. NM has some weird taxation on retirement, but I really like the area. It’s near Silver City. Utah water easements are becoming more of a struggle than I realized. I’ve almost ruled out Utah. It’s a sellers market in Utah so I can make a few bucks if I sell. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Like I said...it might not be perfect but it doesn't seem as biased as the US media.

It literally is their source.  Them and AP, both part of the trusted news initiative and extreme left.

All are owned by Vanguard and Blackrock, so is Fox News.

You need to ditch them and go with the independents who are not muzzled.

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Look at the last days of the Roman Empire. It was riddled with political extremism on several sides of the political spectrum. It also played out in China and the fall of several dynasties. It occurred in India. Through Europe and Eurasia too. It’s all the same. This is what happens when empires die. There’s no stopping it. 

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Look at the last days of the Roman Empire. It was riddled with political extremism on several sides of the political spectrum. It also played out in China and the fall of several dynasties. It occurred in India. Through Europe and Eurasia too. It’s all the same. This is what happens when empires die. There’s no stopping it. 

Nope.  Once you reach a certain point there is no going back. 
This is how extreme we are. Local news personality was on a radio news show this morning. He was ranting about how he got his ballot and they made him stand in the designated line for the party you were voting with.  He knows damn well it is going to get out and he will be labeled a liberal or a maga .  Either way he will lose half his audience. If he gets canceled from local news, I will know which side he votes for. :news:

• Like 1

I have three plots. One in northern AZ. Another in central NM. A third in Utah. Need perc testing and some finagling with water easement before I decide. All are 5 acres or a little more. I’m leaning toward AZ as it sits along public land and taxation is great. NM has some weird taxation on retirement, but I really like the area. It’s near Silver City. Utah water easements are becoming more of a struggle than I realized. I’ve almost ruled out Utah. It’s a sellers market in Utah so I can make a few bucks if I sell. 

Nice. I've spent alot of time in AZ, California, Nevada and Mexico this winter. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

what's actually sort of funny in a sad way is... the vast majority of society in this country doesn't have a clue wtf is going on politically or economically 99% of the time. 

most citizens just want to see the big fuckin thing and not care when or how it gets paid for. 

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope.  Once you reach a certain point there is no going back. 
This is how extreme we are. Local news personality was on a radio news show this morning. He was ranting about how he got his ballot and they made him stand in the designated line for the party you were voting with.  He knows damn well it is going to get out and he will be labeled a liberal or a maga .  Either way he will lose half his audience. If he gets canceled from local news, I will know which side he votes for. :news:

The steady collapse of the American empire isn’t the only one. Russia, China, India, and various countries in Europe are teetering on the edge. The world is so interconnected economically it’ll mean a domino effect of failed states when America furthers its implosion. Civil unrest will be the main cause in all these countries. 

The steady collapse of the American empire isn’t the only one. Russia, China, India, and various countries in Europe are teetering on the edge. The world is so interconnected economically it’ll mean a domino effect of failed states when America furthers its implosion. Civil unrest will be the main cause in all these countries. 

You’re not going to get an argument from me.  We accelerated our demise by opening the borders and letting people flood in. If we are  the worlds lifeboat, we have sunk it . George Orwell was a smart son of bitch.  We have become a Nation of liars and pussies.  This is the FBI for Christ sakes. We would rather embrace lies than admit and confront uncomfortable truths.  

31257648-8DEC-43A0-9116-922BCD1A2BF4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

You’re not going to get an argument from me.  We accelerated our demise by opening the borders and letting people flood in. If we are  the worlds lifeboat, we have sunk it . George Orwell was a smart son of bitch.  We have become a Nation of liars and pussies.  This is the FBI for Christ sakes. We would rather embrace lies than admit and confront uncomfortable truths.  

31257648-8DEC-43A0-9116-922BCD1A2BF4.jpeg

Flash mob thievery, smash and grabs from hoodie wearing trash, people just not giving a shit and stealing because there’s no repercussions anymore

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Flash mob thievery, smash and grabs from hoodie wearing trash, people just not giving a shit and stealing because there’s no repercussions anymore

No, it is hot rich white woman!!!! 🙄

just like gun violence is middle aged white men who vote for Republicans. I can’t wait for the media to put up the statistics of the sharp decline in gun violence since the new laws went into effect. 

• Like 1