Check your account email address ×

24/25 impact?

43 minutes ago, krom said:

You're having trouble keeping your lies straight.

You said it was a factory test rider that told you.

Huge dealers selling 20 sleds..:mc:

To be fair, he said local dealers, not huge dealers.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

That would be a waste 

meh... no one in MN apparently wants them.  may as well send them up to be ridden in mud.  or, wanna see if CC will sponsor us to run them in next year's ID?  looks pretty easy tbh.  

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

meh... no one in MN apparently wants them.  may as well send them up to be ridden in mud.  or, wanna see if CC will sponsor us to run them in next year's ID?  looks pretty easy tbh.  

Easy to say when it's not your 22 grand.  I doubt it's part of their business model to waste that kind of $ on an insignificant race that will provide zero return since it's so off the radar that their sleds have no eyeballs on them besides the high school media coverage.  I really don't know how to prep a sled to run on miles and miles of pure mud and dirt and would feel pretty bad for the machine the whole time even if it's not mine.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Easy to say when it's not your 22 grand.  I doubt it's part of their business model to waste that kind of $ on an insignificant race that will provide zero return since it's so off the radar that their sleds have no eyeballs on them besides the high school media coverage.  I really don't know how to prep a sled to run on miles and miles of pure mud and dirt and would feel pretty bad for the machine the whole time even if it's not mine.

odd, I read there were thousands of ID spectators... somewhere?  

I'm thinking bogie wheels and a big radiator/fan would gain us an advantage... to start.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm thinking bogie wheels and a big radiator/fan would gain us an advantage... to start.

Well you know what sled would work great for this!  That's right we have a 7000 for 2025!!!

Get Krom to set them up and meet AK440 in Waupaca for all the insider information about running dirt in Alaska.   Guessing he would help out a team from the lower states? 

Yes I said 7000.  :bounce:

17 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Well you know what sled would work great for this!  That's right we have a 7000 for 2025!!!

Get Krom to set them up and meet AK440 in Waupaca for all the insider information about running dirt in Alaska.   Guessing he would help out a team from the lower states? 

Yes I said 7000.  :bounce:

I'm too old to ride a tank... 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

There were so many people at the start of the ID they couldn’t fit them all in the frame of the photo. Far more people watch the start of the ID than any no snow, COR “ice” race, splashing around a half melted lake.

• Haha 2

In the west, Polaris screwed themselves and customers over so hard that I know of several 100 plus sleds a year dealers that are considering dropping Polaris rather than paying flooring on MY24 sleds that no one wants.

Carls has over 110 MY24 sleds left as of last week. But at least they cant sell them until the new gas cap stickers show up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, AK440 said:

There were so many people at the start of the ID they couldn’t fit them all in the frame of the photo. Far more people watch the start of the ID than any no snow, COR “ice” race, splashing around a half melted lake.

anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Does it even have to be a snowmobile?  It's like having a boat race in a dried up lake and people find creative ways to make a boat cross land.  When they could just use a wheeled vehicle.

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Does it even have to be a snowmobile?  It's like having a boat race in a dried up lake and people find creative ways to make a boat cross land.  When they could just use a wheeled vehicle.

how about a SXS with tracks? 

we could haul a keg in the bed and not need to be cold... 

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how about a SXS with tracks? 

we could haul a keg in the bed and not need to be cold... 

Locals might think it's washer fluid and carjack it 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a good price for a properly clutched factory race sled.  not a great price yet... 

maybe they should have sponsored an iron dog team with them.  

It is pretty decent.  If I needed one, I'd probably consider one.

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No one in MN wants them, yet.  Knock another grand off and I bet they sell quick.  I'll see people out putzing around on them next winter if that happens.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is pretty decent.  If I needed one, I'd probably consider one.

No one in MN wants them, yet.  Knock another grand off and I bet they sell quick.  I'll see people out putzing around on them next winter if that happens.  

with the shocks on 1 2 or 3 ?