Check your account email address ×

if Trump gets elected...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuel will go down and everything associated with energy costs..... including transportation of goods . We will finally get some relief at the grocery store.  Life in general, will just be better under the direction of the GOAT 🐐.  

1706844296261.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fuel will go down and everything associated with energy costs..... including transportation of goods . We will finally get some relief at the grocery store.  Life in general, will just be better under the direction of the GOAT 🐐.  

1706844296261.jpg

IMG_2087.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1706844296261.jpg

I'm not sure about that.  I bitched 2 weeks ago because I paid $38/ton for bulk lime delivered and dumped.  3 years ago, I paid $25.  Come to find out, one of the guy's trucks has the motor completely torn down to the bare block for a total rebuild.  I talked to the mechanic doing it, and he claims as of now, it's looking like $49,000, but it ain't even started to be put back together yet.  5 years ago, it'd been 25-28k.  

Add in the cost of fuel, tires, blah blah blah, paying the man with a cdl good wages to show up and run it without killing someone on the road or totalling the truck, I don't see a correction in the future to make a hell of a lot of difference TBH.

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

tenor.gif

Trumpers are special people. Complain about the price of everything being so high and then on the otherhand fall all over each other to buy their cult leaders $400 shoes.

You just cant make this shit up!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So worried about trump.  You should be more worried if biden gets elected.

I think he's stated numourous times,  as have I, he doesn't want either of them.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think he's stated numourous times,  as have I, he doesn't want either of them.

But yet you keep showing your TDS daily. Really hilarious for me to watch you and a couple of others on here burn your souls on Trump 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But that doesn't fit black and white which is all that moron can understand.

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fuel will go down and everything associated with energy costs..... including transportation of goods . We will finally get some relief at the grocery store.  

What exactly will Trump do to make that happen?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

But yet you keep showing your TDS daily. Really hilarious for me to watch you and a couple of others on here burn your souls on Trump 

What? :lol: