Check your account email address ×

if Trump gets elected...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

What one would you choose?  To scared to actually pick one?

I wouldn't choose either! Fuck why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, hayward said:

grain......

wait, that can't get much lower:flush:

fertilizer.......

now who am I kidding:flush:

bUt THe cATtlE are HIgH..

40 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm not sure about that.  I bitched 2 weeks ago because I paid $38/ton for bulk lime delivered and dumped.  3 years ago, I paid $25.  Come to find out, one of the guy's trucks has the motor completely torn down to the bare block for a total rebuild.  I talked to the mechanic doing it, and he claims as of now, it's looking like $49,000, but it ain't even started to be put back together yet.  5 years ago, it'd been 25-28k.  

Add in the cost of fuel, tires, blah blah blah, paying the man with a cdl good wages to show up and run it without killing someone on the road or totalling the truck, I don't see a correction in the future to make a hell of a lot of difference TBH.

Around here my buddy gets his lime as a byproduct. So he really just pays shipping. It has fly ash in it as well so good phosphorus source as too.

• Haha 1

Check the headline and read the what the fine print says.

Anything for a Russian collusion story.

who is buying trump shoes from nypost.com
Feb 18, 2024  A Russian CEO has won an autographed pair of Donald Trump's new golden sneakers after making an eye-watering bid.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Fucking cowards.  To scared to pick a side.

If the Republicans had a good candidate id pick that person. Id never pick a democrat.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I might pick the 'wrong side' with the sole intention of cancelling your Trump vote.

:)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I might pick the 'wrong side' with the sole intention of cancelling your Trump vote.

:)

Angry Coach GIF by Strapped Entertainment

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, toslow said:

But yet you keep showing your TDS daily. Really hilarious for me to watch you and a couple of others on here burn your souls on Trump 

There's only two pro Biden, Trump threads get much more traction. 

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So picking either dog shit or dog shit means you're not a coward?

Fine, since you forced me, I pick dog shit. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

One would think, this, of all years to ever ban together and vote 3rd party, would be by far and above "the" year that it would happen.

But I just don't see enough interest for that to happen.  

Just now, akvanden said:

It take courage to vote for one of two awful candidates in a democracy? Oh man, who knew. 

If you don't vote then you have no right to bitch, 

It's easy to cop out and say you have dogshit choices every year.  Then it makes it easy to constantly say that you didn't vote for the person if something doesn't go your way.  A cowardly approach to voting.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's easy to cop out and say you have dogshit choices every year.  Then it makes it easy to constantly say that you didn't vote for the person if something doesn't go your way.  A cowardly approach to voting.

but to be clear, you MUST vote for someone with a D or R next to their name.  

and you have the audacity to call others who refuse to vote like good little D or R sheep fucking COWARDS? 

finger.gif.c47f6c7a5183cc1bedb1a44ab7888d85.gif

😂

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

If you don't vote then you have no right to bitch, 

See that's where you're wrong my Canadian friend. In a democracy you have every right to vote, or abstain if you don't like candidates. And either way, you still have voice (and by not voting your exercising that voice).

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not voting for Trump or Biden will actually be pretty damn difficult, at least for me. And it's not cowardly at all, it's actually called a protest vote - you should look it up.  And it seems if more people had actually exercised a protest vote, especially in the primaries, we wouldn't be in this situation. And when I say this situation, that refers to the fact that the majority of people (aka 'cowards') don't want either of them running.

:pc:

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

See that's where you're wrong my Canadian friend. In a democracy you have every right to vote, or abstain if you don't like candidates. And either way, you still have voice (and by not voting your exercising that voice).

Not voting for Trump or Biden will actually be pretty damn difficult, at least for me. And it's not cowardly at all, it's actually called a protest vote - you should look it up.  And it seems if more people had actually exercised a protest vote, especially in the primaries, we wouldn't be in this situation. And when I say this situation, that refers to the fact that the majority of people (aka 'cowards') don't want either of them running.

:pc:

Yeah, i remember this way of thinking.  IT DOESN'T WORK.  

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You remember? That's a good start. You know what 100% doesn't work? The status quo.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You remember? That's a good start. You know what 100% doesn't work? The status quo.

Yes, be a rebel.  Vote for the Independent.  Sure to be a vote for a losing candidate.  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Too smart to pick either Biden or Trump.  Those fucking useless bastards have ZERO business running for President.  A real vote is to rebel against that nonsense.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Normally the choices are at least ok.  Hell not so long ago I actually thought Trump was a good choice and voted for him.  I regret that vote.  He didn't keep shit for his promises.  Worse than the other liars in fact.  Not sure why some of you are blind to that.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, be a rebel.  Vote for the Independent.  Sure to be a vote for a losing candidate.  

Let's be real, with all of the mules, you'll be voting for a losing candidate too. ;)

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

maybe if more people weren't sheep... it would work?

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

the Democrats and Republicans gross mismanagement have given us nearly 35 trillion reasons NOT to vote for them.  but you go right ahead and vote for more of the same. 

there's a phrase that comes to mind.  can you guess what it is?

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let's be real, with all of the mules, you'll be voting for a losing candidate too. ;)

don't freak him out any further, he already has out of states license plates to concern himself with and is barely sleeping 

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't freak him out any further, he already has out of states license plates to concern himself with and is barely sleeping 

You just keep worrying about abortion.  That's where the government is giving 500 million to planned parenthood.   As you constantly cry about spending.   Lol.