Check your account email address ×

Look's like it's over

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

Just checked the long range forecast for South Central Ontario. No cold and no snow. 325 miles, pitiful. On a good note the sled did not blow up

did you say over ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Just checked the long range forecast for South Central Ontario. No cold and no snow. 325 miles, pitiful. On a good note the sled did not blow up

That's 325 miles more then i got. On the other hand we might get a massive inch this week so there's still hope!!!!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, wrinkly balls said:

That's 325 miles more then i got. On the other hand we might get a massive inch this week so there's still hope!!!!

can we count track stand miles?

if so, #killingithere 

6 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Rode the Seguin yesterday.  It was surprisingly decent except the two ends parry sound and kearney.  A few days it will be done.  Just under 200 for me.

I keep holding out hope we'll be able to hit the U.P. in the next few weeks, but I think it's safe to say my mileage for the year is gonna end at 86 miles.  I know we won't be riding locally, and that's fine ... I was just hoping to get somewhere up north for one good trip.  Doesn't look like it's gonna happen this year.

Oh well, bring on golf season and RZR rides.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I keep holding out hope we'll be able to hit the U.P. in the next few weeks, but I think it's safe to say my mileage for the year is gonna end at 86 miles.  I know we won't be riding locally, and that's fine ... I was just hoping to get somewhere up north for one good trip.  Doesn't look like it's gonna happen this year.

Oh well, bring on golf season and RZR rides.

Bring the rzr up to bayfield co. Tons of trails and logging rds to ride. They're still open untill Apr 1, then I'm sure they'll close them for ice out even though there's no snow or ice because the county and forest service are cunts like that 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at this forecast…just whacked….😂

Yup - look at this shit!?!  Seriously, who needs a warm destination Spring Break?? LOLimage.png.507ec80aa29a1c39990ed1fceaad9dc4.png

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yup - look at this shit!?!  Seriously, who needs a warm destination Spring Break?? LOLimage.png.507ec80aa29a1c39990ed1fceaad9dc4.png

But you said climate change is fake. Repeatedly. :lol2::owned:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yes and even it it weren't fake that weather would have nothing to do with it.  You obviously don't understand anything, nor do you own a sled.

Except the unseasonably warm temps and lack of snow perfectly match their climate change models. Awkward! You just owned yourself.:lol2: :owned:

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

On the bright side, if there is a bright side, ice will go early this year and boating gets going sooner

13 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

On the bright side, if there is a bright side, ice will go early this year and boating gets going sooner

downside... lack of snow pack and melt leads to lower water tables and less water in flowages to utilize.  it's not only been a low snow year, it's been excessively dry.  lack of snow also means less spring flooding, but less water in swamps, streams, lakes and rivers.  so AK will probably start telling you/us to sell our boat(s) next due to climate change drought.

:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

downside... lack of snow pack and melt leads to lower water tables and less water in flowages to utilize.  it's not only been a low snow year, it's been excessively dry.  lack of snow also means less spring flooding, but less water in swamps, streams, lakes and rivers.  so AK will probably start telling you/us to sell our boat(s) next due to climate change drought.

:)

He knows all this already, he lives in Waupaca  :o

Edited by jonlafon1

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Except the unseasonably warm temps and lack of snow perfectly match their climate change models. Awkward! You just owned yourself.:lol2: :owned:

Climate change models you refer to show 0.1F increases not 40deg+ like this year.  Nothing modeled this.  Not even close.  And of course it is a yearly change.  Why not explain why last year was so great with the same model.  Dumbass

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Climate change models you refer to show 0.1F increases not 40deg+ like this year.  Nothing modeled this.  Not even close.  And of course it is a yearly change.  Why not explain why last year was so great with the same model.  Dumbass

Did you have science class before you dropped out of high school? 32°F is freezing, the temp goes 1°F above that in the winter and you get rain, not snow. Your winters are trending warmer. You’ll be trailing to Canada or the Rocky’s to be riding your sled at all in 5-10 years. :haha:

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Did you have science class before you dropped out of high school? 32°F is freezing, the temp goes 1°F above that in the winter and you get rain, not snow. Your winters are trending warmer. You’ll be trailing to Canada or the Rocky’s to be riding your sled at all in 5-10 years. :haha:

Speaking of stupid.

MN average temp in Jan is 16°, February 12°, March 23°.  Only you can believe that a 0.1° change to those averages will make a difference.  Derp.