Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

This whole Biden is cognitively lost topic strengthening helps RFK. 

Edited by Highmark

• Highmark changed the title to RFK Jr
9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m actually thinking about coming out of hiding and voting for the man. 

Likeable enough of a guy just hardly align with him politically on much of anything.

He absolutely is who the dems should be running.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Likeable enough of a guy just hardly align with him politically on much of anything.

Much of his past work and political push was the result of being an attorney. I see his views as being much more moderate than past statements he made representing various causes. He’s also older. Very likable. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Much of his past work and political push was the result of being an attorney. I see his views as being much more moderate than past statements he made representing various causes. He’s also older. Very likable. 

He already has shown to quickly heel to the political left.   That was very disappointing and not because I'm anti-abortion.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/13/rfk-jr-backs-15-week-federal-ban-on-abortion-00111017

He said he would sign a federal ban on abortion after 15 weeks or 21 weeks of pregnancy if he were elected president.

But his campaign subsequently said Kennedy did not mean to support any federal limits on abortion.

“Today, Mr. Kennedy misunderstood a question posed to him by a NBC reporter in a crowded, noisy exhibit hall at the Iowa State Fair,” his campaign said. “Mr. Kennedy’s position on abortion is that it is always the woman’s right to choose. He does not support legislation banning abortion.”

NBC reporter Ali Vitali posed a string of abortion questions to Kennedy, who answered “yes” to “So you would cap it at 15 weeks?” She followed up by asking “Or 21 weeks?” to which he said, “Yes, three months.” The exchange continued, and Vitali said: “I’m surprised to hear you say you’d cap it.”

Edited by Highmark

Better than Biden, for certain.  But still on the looney side of climate change / green deal bullshit.  If he could commit to being anti-Ukraine and Israel funding, and could embrace a "let's mind our own f'ing business" political position, I could be convinced.  But I think he'd just fall in line with the modern Democrat playbook.

1 hour ago, Rod said:

...Clearly a lot more competent than Biden. 

So is a turnip.

Still a complete nutshow.  Fitting that the US picks Biden & Trump that we would add another nutjob like RFK.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So is a turnip.

Still a complete nutshow.  Fitting that the US picks Biden & Trump that we would add another nutjob like RFK.

That journal he kept of the 37 women and a score for them that he cheated on his wife with was very creepy.  I also don't think I could support a former heroin addict.   You have to question someone's thinking ability who even tries that shit once.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That journal he kept of the 37 women and a score for them that he cheated on his wife with was very creepy.  I also don't think I could support a former heroin addict.   You have to question someone's thinking ability who even tries that shit once.  

Yeah, Trump didn’t keep a journal.