Check your account email address ×

Tucker Putin Interview

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Carlson is Putin’s useful idiot.

I don’t even have to listen to it.

We are all Putin’s idiots. 

We promised Ukraine we’d protect them when they gave up all their nukes.

Who in the fuck would ever trust us again?

Vietnam?

Afghanistan?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Does this mean the land claims made by Native American tribes should be honored? After all, they make the same argument. 

And the Jews!

• Haha 1

Watched the whole thing.  Putin was 100% correct on monetary policy and the USD, sanctions, etc.  My biggest takeaways were as follows though.

1. Putin respects strength.  Strength respects strength.  Bush was strong.  Trump was strong.  He specifically stated he had a relationship of mutual respect with those guys.

2. There isn't a presidential candidate in the last 20 years who can hold a candle to Putin when it comes to grasp of history, ability to clearly form and articulate thoughts, backed by statistics.  His grasp of concepts, ability to articulate them, defend them when challenged, and not be caught off-guard is truly impressive.  This is not a madman.  This is an exceptionally smart individual who clearly longs for a return to glory for his motherland.  He's a politician so of course much of what he said was bullshit, but man, look at him then at Biden... holy fuckerballs...

Edited by Matt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ignorant people won't watch but still have an opinion, Already happened look above at the some of the dummies

Edit-Now look directly below

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

Meh, not much for bombshells IMO.

I did see Putin took a nice jab at Tucker with the CIA thing.

Putin rambles on and doesn’t often give direct answers.  Answers he gives are very politician style.

Putin is looking old and tired.  Who is his successor?

Tucker has become a much better journalist after the Fox departure, I think he did far better than Putin did.

Neal

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Watched the whole thing.  Putin was 100% correct on monetary policy and the USD, sanctions, etc.  My biggest takeaways were as follows though.

1. Putin respects strength.  Strength respects strength.  Bush was strong.  Trump was strong.  He specifically stated he had a relationship of mutual respect with those guys.

2. There isn't a presidential candidate in the last 20 years who can hold a candle to Putin when it comes to grasp of history, ability to clearly form and articulate thoughts, backed by statistics.  His grasp of concepts, ability to articulate them, defend them when challenged, and not be caught off-guard is truly impressive.  This is not a madman.  This is an exceptionally smart individual who clearly longs for a return to glory for his motherland.  He's a politician so of course much of what he said was bullshit, but man, look at him then at Biden... holy fuckerballs...

Don’t think I learned much new, other than he makes Biden and Trudeau look incompetent as fuck and incoherent 

He considers this almost like a civil war, and if you read between the lines over Quite sometime apart in the interview, he considers the western Ukraine nazism to be a tool the west\US  will always exploit to destabilize the area in their favour and that’s why he wants to “denazify” Ukraine 

now he never came out and said that but…

• Like 1