Check your account email address ×

2024 600 class shootout

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Great , cat makes the best sled for your wife or kid. Hooooray 

They picked the Polaris overall.. seems like maybe fit and finish pushed it over the edge. Sounds like the doo handles the worst now. And  said the doo is just kinda boring 

7 minutes ago, Rod said:

They picked the Polaris overall.. seems like maybe fit and finish pushed it over the edge. Sounds like the doo handles the worst now. And  said the doo is just kinda boring 

I think the doo has been that way since 2015. Polaris raised the chassis bar completely out of reach for skidoo. 

After watching that I’m eager to try out a catalysthp

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the doo has been that way since 2015. Polaris raised the chassis bar completely out of reach for skidoo. 

After watching that I’m eager to try out a catalysthp

Cat seems to be doing really well for a first year chassis. They’ll be able to dial it in more yet 

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ski doo needs to realize that sled buyers aren't midgets.

And even at that I’m still way more comfortable on the g4/5 than I am any procross and it’s not even close 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea cause you can't have any fun on a sled unless you going warp 10 down a trail cheating death at every corner.

If you were buying a boat rated for a 300 and your options were a 115hp Yamaha or 200hp Merc what would you choose???! 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you were buying a boat rated for a 300 and your options were a 115hp Yamaha or 200hp Merc what would you choose???! 

the 115 Yamaha, take it off, sell it and put a 400HP Verado on it.

22 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

the 115 Yamaha, take it off, sell it and put a 400HP Verado on it.

So your plan is to buy the catalythsp , pull the 600 and drop and 1056 zuk turbo setup in it?

Why not just enjoy the boat with the 115? I mean it will get  on plane and go anywhere other boats will herrr derrr

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The bigger question is….which is the next mfg to stop build sleds? Because of climate change, sled owners are dropping like flies. Who in their right mind would plunk down that kind of cash? 

People who can afford it. :bc:

At least for Northern Wisconsin this is the first really poor year in a quite some time.   They actually have had really good snow years going back to the early 2000's.   4 of the highest totals ever have been since 2010.

https://www.weather.gov/grb/RecordBreakingSnowfallAcrossNorthernWisconsin

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Rod said:

Shocker!  If any sled one rides is “boring” it’s the rider and probably the terrain.  If I’m ever at a point where I think Poo does anything better, I’ve been crippled, both mentally and physically and should leave the sport.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Some Guys spend $80-100k on a truck nowadays. 

$15k-20k on a Sled big deal. 

I can get a leftover 850 Switchback right now for $13k . Thinking about it . 

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Some Guys spend $80-100k on a truck nowadays. 

$15k-20k on a Sled big deal. 

I can get a leftover 850 Switchback right now for $13k . Thinking about it . 

I’m never doing either of those things….because I see where the value of either vastly run over the monetary value.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m never doing either of those things….because I see where the value of either vastly run over the monetary value.

Id be more incline to buy a brand new Sled before a brand new truck but thats just me I guess. 

But ya ive never bought a brand new Sled or Truck. Too many nice used ones that already took the hit. 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shocker!  If any sled one rides is “boring” it’s the rider and probably the terrain.  If I’m ever at a point where I think Poo does anything better, I’ve been crippled, both mentally and physically and should leave the sport.

The axys/matryx is by far the best chassis ever out on snow. It’s not even close. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The axys/matryx is by far the best chassis ever out on snow. It’s not even close. 

That’s because you’re a retard….and a giraffe.  Fuck off dork.  :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s because you’re a retard….and a giraffe.  Fuck off dork.  :lol:

Notice how the glowing review they gave the catalysthp basically stated that everything they liked was because it was the exact opposite of the dumpster fire retard procross? 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Notice how the glowing review they gave the catalysthp basically stated that everything they liked was because it was the exact opposite of the dumpster fire retard procross? 

When it starts winning on the tracks, I’ll pay more attention.  Right now, the PC still stands as the dominating chassis.  I don’t give two hot fucks about 40 feet of chop a sled can survive at moderate speeds with a woman like rider.

Just now, Zambroski said:

When it starts winning on the tracks, I’ll pay more attention.  Right now, the PC still stands as the dominating chassis.  I don’t give two hot fucks about 40 feet of chop a sled can survive at moderate speeds with a woman like rider.

Nobody gives a single fuck about procross and that has nothing to do with a trail sled and what makes a good chassis. 

• Haha 1