Check your account email address ×

‘25 Cat Pricing

I don't know why there's so many different numbers.  

Not sure what all that means.  Why can't they just list the price?  Is this by cat or did a dealer make it?

OTD should include tax which would be different everywhere 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I don't know why there's so many different numbers.  

Not sure what all that means.  Why can't they just list the price?  Is this by cat or did a dealer make it?

OTD should include tax which would be different everywhere 

Michigan dealer.

Polaris use to have a golden ticket that if you buy a new sled the flowing year you would get $1000.00 off if you bought another new sled.  Haven't seen that for a while.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

With the new gauge, add on another $1200 I'm guessing?

ZR and RIOT ATAC models will have the G8 standard. But I'm sure you are close to the upcharge to add that to other models.

EDIT-- Comparing 2024 to 2025 Catalyst MSRP --- 600 R-XC ES is same. But the 600 137 ATAC was $15599 for 2024 and is $16899 (now more than the R-XC BTW) for 2025 .... which is $1300 more.....which I would believe is the G8 cost...... 

Edited by taperk600
  • Like 2

One of my work buddies pulled the trigger today and put his $1000 deposit down.  To say he's excited is an understatement .... hell, even I'm excited for him :bc:  It'll be interesting to hear what he thinks, coming from his Riot.

image.thumb.png.0d0056be7388e686e5741a2825528141.png

• Like 6

One of the last Cat guys in our group has his Polaris for sale and if it sells he'll buy a 858 Cat.  It's got my curiosity up so I hope he sells his sled.

• Like 3

Anyone else notice that the SnoPro models list the front arm shock as being a AC5S ? I was fully expecting the crap IFP shock like on all the procross sleds that weren't RRs / R-XCs.... I think if those 5 position shocks work well, this level is the best deal this year.

Edited by taperk600

4 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Anyone else notice that the SnoPro models list the front arm shock as being a AC5S ? I was fully expecting the crap IFP shock like on all the procross sleds that weren't RRs / R-XCs.... I think if those 5 position shocks work well, this level is the best deal this year.

It’s getting little confusing lol but which has better shocks r-xc or the atac ? It’s only like $200 apart on those 2 ( both are 858’s ) 

2 hours ago, Intel5960X said:

It’s getting little confusing lol but which has better shocks r-xc or the atac ? It’s only like $200 apart on those 2 ( both are 858’s ) 

RXC. IMO.  The atac  are the adjustable on the fly. The RXC i assumed are the FOX QS3R in front and QS3 out back .Springs stiff all the way around though... If your into pounding through rough shit its the sled you want. 

Edited by jonlafon1

17 hours ago, Intel5960X said:

So the R-XC gets Fox QS3-R on the skis and rear arm of the skid. And a QS3 on the front arm of the skid. The "R" shocks have rebound adjustment along with the 3 position compression adjustment. These (normally) will have bigger shafts also. Valving will be a bit stiffer also. 

The ATAC system uses the electronic version of the QS3 shocks where there is an electric switch that changes the compression adjustment VS having to get off the sled and change them yourself. The adjustable shocks are on the skis and the rear arm of the skid only. And do not have rebound adjustment. The front arm shock is a basic non-adjustable IFP shock...and is notoriously the weak link in the skid. And the valving all the way around will be "softer" compared to the R-XC.

Which is better ?? Well, comparing shock to shock, the R-XC shocks are the better shock. However, depending on your riding style, the ATAC is the more convenient "system" as you adjust on the fly. 
Also on the 2025 models, the ATAC sleds get the Garmin G8 gauge cluster from the factory. Where the R-XC will get the basic sport gauge and to get the G8 would be a $1300+ upgrade

• Like 2