Check your account email address ×

What A Lovely Young Lady

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

That bitch is nasty. Like shit in the bed nasty

Yup,  and she will own that for the rest of her life.  See how funny it is to her when she gets older. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yup,  and she will own that for the rest of her life.  See how funny it is to her when she gets older. 

These people saying and acting like this for clicks cant be too bright in the first place. This skank deserves to be haunted by this for a long time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The fact that a guy says a pussy tastes good is all this story needs to contain. Steak and lobster tastes good. Reese’s peanut butter cups taste good. Idiots. 

A well maintained box has no taste.  Like water…..the less you taste the better it is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A few years back some one posted about being with a black guy, walking past the fish market.  “smell that? “ Just like some fine pussy”! 

😂. You realize pussy isn’t supposed to smell like fish…..don’t yah? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The fact that a guy says a pussy tastes good is all this story needs to contain. Steak and lobster tastes good. Reese’s peanut butter cups taste good. Idiots. 

Strawberry battery acid 

Another one that made me lol.  We were out having beers and we get to talking about this girl we went to school with.  
Guy starts telling us he fucked her in his car.  Her pussy was so rank, I had to roll the window down and stick my head out the window. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Another one that made me lol.  We were out having beers and we get to talking about this girl we went to school with.  
Guy starts telling us he fucked her in his car.  Her pussy was so rank, I had to roll the window down and stick my head out the window. :lol:

Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

• Haha 4

The One thinks someones butt hole tastes good.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1