Check your account email address ×

Trump's former Lamborghini fetches a cool Million

• Platinum Contributing Member

Probably not the smartest move giving vacations too and/ or banning old time top posters.  Kinda the lifeblood of the site in many ways.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably not the smartest move giving vacations too and/ or banning old time top posters.  Kinda the lifeblood of the site in many ways.

What would you suggest if someone says their purpose is to “shut this shit show down”? :news:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What would you suggest if someone says their purpose is to “shut this shit show down”? :news:

Everything I hate is woke. 

Two questions -

Can boys be girls? 

Do we currently have a two tier justice system? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Time to update my ignored users list. 

There’s a handful here that should do that too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I would say that person is even more powerful than the GOAT 🐐.....if they could single handedly accomplish that:lmao:....... It's time to lighten up on here... Unbelievable.    Things being said on here are taken way too seriously.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would say that person is even more powerful than the GOAT 🐐.....if they could single handedly accomplish that:lmao:....... It's time to lighten up on here... Unbelievable.    Things being said on here are taken way too seriously.

No kidding! All this goat horseshit is funny….sort of 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't need the aggravation and he knows it. Thanks why he has been taking shots at me whenever he can. He even mentions my health from time to time. This was the final straw. My health trumps his childish behavior. Sorry if you can't accept that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Opposite world.

The person who’s goal is to “shut down” the site is the person that’s taking it too seriously. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Opposite world.

The person who’s goal is to “shut down” the site is the person that’s taking it too seriously. 

Quite a few here who need to win the daily internet battles, even when it's not a battle..Delt with that this morning just stating my opinion..I wouldn't just single DB out on taking this place "too seriously" 

Let's be realistic, only one person can shut this place down, and it most definitely isn't a member. Why even pretend to feel threatened by a silly statement like that, that's something I'd just scroll right by and chuckle..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Quite a few here who need to win the daily internet battles, even when it's not a battle..Delt with that this morning just stating my opinion..I wouldn't just single DB out on taking this place "too seriously" 

Let's be realistic, only one person can shut this place down, and it most definitely isn't a member. Why even pretend to feel threatened by a silly statement like that, that's something I'd just scroll right by and chuckle..

Are you fucking serious? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you fucking serious? :lol:

Yes, I'm pretty sure only CKF can shut this place down

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nobody is saying that he is the only person here who takes things too seriously. 

Yes obviously there is only one person here who can shutdown the site. Are we going to keep hashing out the obvious things or is there something else you’d like to move onto? 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure only CKF can shut this place down

He was trying to push my buttons knowing that I don't want the stress from running this place to bother my MS. He even mentioned my health on a few occasions when he was making smart ass comments.

After reading that post he isn't welcome here anymore. Sorry but I don't need the aggravation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody is saying that he is the only person here who takes things too seriously. 

Yes obviously there is only one person here who can shutdown the site. Are we going to keep hashing out the obvious things or is there something else you’d like to move onto? 

Sorry man, was just carrying on conversation, have a great night!

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

He was trying to push my buttons knowing that I don't want the stress from running this place to bother my MS. He even mentioned my health on a few occasions when he was making smart ass comments.

After reading that post he isn't welcome here anymore. Sorry but I don't need the aggravation.

Oh I agree 💯 on the bold, and I know you don't need that shit John. Was more saying just scroll by a lot of shit man, you're a good guy and know it. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh I agree 💯 on the bold, and I know you don't need that shit John. Was more saying just scroll by a lot of shit man, you're a good guy and know it. 

I do scroll by a lot of it, but when I read that post this morning I decided enough was enough. I honestly didn't want it come down to this. I don't take banning any member here lightly, especially one that has been here as long as he has.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well John is able to stay out of the shit almost completely and Woolie is in the shit all the time for over a decade with multiple people so……..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

I do scroll by a lot of it, but when I read that post this morning I decided enough was enough. I honestly didn't want it come down to this. I don't take banning any member here lightly, especially one that has been here as long as he has.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Oh I didn't know that happened

Sorry, I know that weighs on you..You don't need that

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, ckf said:

You've mentioned that a few times in the past and it's something you can control. If this place is a source of stress that affects your condition, perhaps it's time to move on and sell the site. 

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Just curious, did Snake suffer the same fate or is he just taking a voluntary personal hiatus?.....I get concerned about my fellow teamster brother:lmao:......Haven't seen him here in a while:dunno:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You've mentioned that a few times in the past and it's something you can control. If this place is a source of stress that affects your condition, perhaps it's time to move on and sell the site. 

Or perhaps it's time some showed him the respect he deserves for providing us this place. Why would someone buy a forum where the members think they own the place and do what they want?? It's not a source of income so what do you consider the best selling point?

Maybe we just take care of the problems here and move on, how about that??