Check your account email address ×

Biden cognitively as strong as ever.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Great , the grooming fucking sicko is back. Did you spend a few weeks helping little boys with their pronouns and gender affirming care and using the little girls bathroom @SnowRider

Sounds detailed.  You need to seek help for your personal issues :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, ckf said:

Why do you come here if you don't like being here?  No one is forcing you to be here. Unlike you I am not here to impress anyone. If my friends don't want to come here so be it.  Maybe you should follow their lead instead of speaking for them....

I come here despite the couple assholes.  And if you don’t like it tfb.  For the guy claiming this all gives you stress, you’re always Johnny on the spot when I’m concerned  :lol: 

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

But how will everyone know of his victimhood if he leaves? :lol:

You mistake me not giving a fuck what I say here given your double standards jr. Hall monitor  :lol:  Hopping on a connector to Kona so kindly fuck off eh?   :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I come here despite the couple assholes.  And if you don’t like it tfb.  For the guy claiming this all gives you stress, you’re always Johnny on the spot when I’m concerned  :lol: 

You mistake me not giving a fuck what I say here given your double standards jr. Hall monitor  :lol:  Hopping on a connector to Kona so kindly fuck off eh?   :thumbsup:

Jr. Hall Monitor.:lol:

21 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The flock?:lol:

Did you hear His lawyers presser after that sham?  I love fighters.  Maybe some will even lose their law licenses after this is over.  I don’t know how this verdict survives an appeal.  Pathetic banana republic bullshit, and look at all the clapping seals nodding in agreement.  All because Trump bad.  :lol: 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you hear His lawyers presser after that sham?  I love fighters.  Maybe some will even lose their law licenses after this is over.  I don’t know how this verdict survives an appeal.  Pathetic banana republic bullshit, and look at all the clapping seals nodding in agreement.  All because Trump bad.  :lol: 

Yup

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes I did.  Can't mount a defense, the dress she wore never existed.

:lol:

Yet the idiots cheer.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

You should photoshop a pic of Napoleon Hall monitor on that thing. 

I’m about to change my avatar to one of my favorite ex motocrossers, the beast from the east.  Not in the guidelines. :dunno: . :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you saw it.  Way to own yourself.  :thumbsup:

Oh wow…Ichabod sashays in and drops a real clunker….beat it dink!🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sooooo….is it now OK to call someone a predator or does it depend on how heavy Joellas flow is at the time? 🤷🏻🤔

I believe it is off limits.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I believe it is off limits.

Is there a list of offensive words we cant say here? What about the rest of the rules?

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sooooo….is it now OK to call someone a predator or does it depend on how heavy Joellas flow is at the time? 🤷🏻🤔

Probably need to ask the ask the guy who likes to say…..,Doesn’t matter what is being said, but who is saying it. :dunno:

• Like 1