Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley sweeps first New Hampshire primary votes in midnight tradition

• Gold Member

As a staunch conservative with mostly libertarian beliefs if Haley some how wins the nod from the GOP I will probably be voting for that Kennedy guy.  Haley screams too much Palin/Bachmann combo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

As a staunch conservative with mostly libertarian beliefs if Haley some how wins the nod from the GOP I will probably be voting for that Kennedy guy.  Haley screams too much Palin/Bachmann combo. 

I will vote for whoever wins the nomination as my beliefs coincide more with the GOP, then anything the Democrats have to offer.  I wish more conservatives would think like that.  I would rather be 70% in agreement with the party in charge instead of only 20%.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Same . 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I will vote for whoever wins the nomination as my beliefs coincide more with the GOP, than anything the Democrats have to offer.  I wish more conservatives would think like that.  I would rather be 70% in agreement with the party in charge instead of only 20%.

Haley would blow up the Middle East more as her foreign policy on that matter is the same as Biden…. If anybody is going to be blowing up that part of the world I would rather it be Biden.  Trump or Kennedy wouldn’t get us deeper in this mess while Biden or Haley would

• Like 1

If Haley consistently draws decent numbers in the primary, she could be the SKIRT, on the Trump / Haley  candidacy .... Hope I'm write..

Regardless, there will be a skirt on the 🎟️ ticket.

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wrong...

Trump picked up a lot of those votes.  He bumped up on Haley right afterwards 

Just saying alot of DeSantis fans won't appreciate the treatment Trump gave him. He may gain some, so may Nikki?

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Do you support very heavy handed federal control over emissions deletes?

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Rod said:

Do you support very heavy handed federal control over emissions deletes?

Don’t care about that one bit as it doesn’t matter to me in the least bit as it something that doesn’t matter or concern me either way.

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t care about that one bit as it doesn’t matter to me in the least bit as it something that doesn’t matter or concern me either way.

That’s a complete lie 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Rod said:

That’s a complete lie 

Not at all.  I don’t care if the government cracks down on those that do and don’t care that people do it.  People will do what they do and what they want so it’s on them.  I typically lean more to letting the states control emissions anyways like CARB does and let states control their emissions.  My state would never adopt CARB regulations anyways.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Not at all.  I don’t care if the government cracks down on those that do and don’t care that people do it.  People will do what they do and what they want so it’s on them.  I typically lean more to letting the states control emissions anyways like CARB does and let states control their emissions.  My state would never adopt CARB regulations anyways.

You’ve stated a multitude of threads and I vividly recall you saying that people that tamper with emissions deserve what they get 

Not going to bother searching but you’re no libertarian 

• Gold Member
Just now, Rod said:

You’ve stated a multitude of threads and I vividly recall you saying that people that tamper with emissions deserve what they get 

Not going to bother searching but you’re no libertarian 

If they get caught I don’t care and what ever they get is on them.  I don’t care either way.  Like speeders, drinker and drivers and such..  if they get busted I don’t care what ever happens to them and if they don’t get busted great.    I’m more of self responsibility…. Own whatever you do instead of blaming somebody else

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Any diesel owner that gives their truck the ability to roll coal should be forced to drive a Geo Metro for the rest of their lives. Stupidest gay as fuck shit I've ever seen. If they have stacks, EV for life.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Any diesel owner that gives their truck the ability to roll coal should be forced to drive a Geo Metro for the rest of their lives. Stupidest gay as fuck shit I've ever seen. If they have stacks, EV for life.

I “multiple threads” as rod put it I’ve always stated i could care less what they get or don’t.  If they get hammered great…. If they get away with it great.  Everybody knows what the regs are so it’s on the individual and only their responsibility and need to take self ownership on what they do.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I “multiple threads” as rod put it I’ve always stated i could care less what they get or don’t.  If they get hammered great…. If they get away with it great.  Everybody knows what the regs are so it’s on the individual and only there responsibility and need to take self ownership on what they do.

That’s a lie 

you were fingering yourself in glee about people getting shit on by the feds. Cause you’re a “libertarian” 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Rod said:

That’s a lie 

you were fingering yourself in glee about people getting shit on by the feds. Cause you’re a “libertarian” 

Great if they get hammered, great if they don’t.  Always been my take.  Stupid is as stupid does so stupidity may or may not cost money or whatever but that is part of owning self and consequences for whatever you do.

libertarian believe in self responsibility and self ownership just like I do.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, HSR said:

That 1 dude sure has you worked up hey 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Great if they get hammered, great if they don’t.  Always been my take.  Stupid is as stupid does so stupidity may or may not cost money or whatever but that is part of owning self and consequences for whatever you do.

libertarian believe in self responsibility and self ownership just like I do.

You’re literally a cuck and love big government 

deleting a diesel isn’t stupid. It’s logical. They run way better. Are way more reliable, and are significantly better on fuel once deleted 

but to you, if they do that, they deserve what they get 

because you’re a “libertarian”

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Rod said:

You’re literally a cuck and love big government 

deleting a diesel isn’t stupid. It’s logical. They run way better. Are way more reliable, and are significantly better on fuel once deleted 

but to you, if they do that, they deserve what they get 

because you’re a “libertarian”

It’s stupid cause there are federal laws and state laws against it.  So if you get busted I have no sympathy.   Like I said I could care less either way tbh.  If you don’t like laws they can be changed and could careless if emission laws are present or not.