Check your account email address ×

racing with greasy triples?

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Time to see if all the guys running their cock holster on Facebook are all talk or not.

I have a motor sitting on the bench with 2 chassis getting dropped off Thursday and an r rated track that’s either going on the zrt or t cat. I probably won’t bring the catalyst if I go because they’re too slow

• Like 1

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Time to see if all the guys running their cock holster on Facebook are all talk or not.

could be amusing watching tracks spit out the back of the sled at full song 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

could be amusing watching tracks spit out the back of the sled at full song 

I can just see it now.  

Some baffoon on a $300 XLT sends the track out the back at full rip when they grab a handful of brake, slide into the berm in the corner at like 80mph and just destroy the thing.  

Wearing the leathers that match the sled

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I can just see it now.  

Some baffoon on a $300 XLT sends the track out the back at full rip when they grab a handful of brake, slide into the berm in the corner at like 80mph and just destroy the thing.  

The total truth. It’s probably why they said you should replace your track with a R rated track as certain sleds will go 120mph. 

26 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I doubt many triple guys will actually race 

maybe they just need an F7 only specific class... hell, I might even drive out to watch that lunacy unfokd

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe they just need an F7 only specific class... hell, I might even drive out to watch that lunacy unfokd

Sure. Leave the compound, unable to answer every fucking thread out there? You wont make it out the door, knowing there is no free wifi.

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I can just see it now.  

Leathers are abrasion resistant...

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure. Leave the compound, unable to answer every fucking thread out there? You wont make it out the door, knowing there is no free wifi.

what races do you attend more than 15 minutes from your liberated gravel driveway? 

gotta go soon, margaritas are kicking in on the wife. 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

what races do you attend more than 15 minutes from your liberated gravel driveway? 

gotta go soon, margaritas are kicking in on the wife. 

Most cor races. When I can. Help set up and tear down. We personally held two this year.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They'd have to have a special guest tech guy for that race

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

gravel driveway

Live in the country, so yes, gravel. No riff raff. The best life! 1/4 mile from the trail. Paradise!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

They'd have to have a special guest tech guy for that race

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

he might be at a poetry symposium that weekend...

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Live in the country, so yes, gravel. No riff raff. The best life! 1/4 mile from the trail. Paradise!

at least you've figured out how to post a picture without being a paid member.

congratulations.... @AK440is officially a bigger liar than you.  quite a feat.... 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Even all the big time $$ horse operations around me, gravel drive.  Only beta cucks have paved drives and roll on their soy sealer every year

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Even all the big time $$ horse operations around me, gravel drive.  Only beta cucks have paved drives and roll on their soy sealer every year

waste oil for dust control. Best ever. (Not. Just to piss off the greens)

Wonder if one of the Ski Doo bros will show up decked out in 509 on a purple Formula 3 600.

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Hey now, I resemble that remark.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he might be at a poetry symposium that weekend...

at least you've figured out how to post a picture without being a paid member.

congratulations.... @AK440is officially a bigger liar than you.  quite a feat.... 

Again. Proof you have no life outside here. AK440 might be stupid, but twice as smart as you. Ponder that shit tonight. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Some of the anodized purple cocaine for ya'll.

Time to clean it up and race that bitch.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1845987219172108/

The head is cool but I'd guess that's all it's got seeing it has stock pipes.  Looks like they tried to paint the roller cover purple too hahaha.  

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I doubt many triple guys will actually race 

You would be surprised at the shit that is bought days before the erx ditch banger shit show. Heavily advertise a greasy triple race and they will come out of the woodwork to enter 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

You would be surprised at the shit that is bought days before the erx ditch banger shit show. Heavily advertise a greasy triple race and they will come out of the woodwork to enter 

Kind of curious, what did it cost to enter the Ditch Banger goat rodeo?

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Right, I'm not saying guys won't show up but I'm talking about all the diehard triple guys that have been saying triples are superior in every way for the last 25 years.  The uncle Rico triple guys.

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Right, I'm not saying guys won't show up but I'm talking about all the diehard triple guys that have been saying triples are superior in every way for the last 25 years.  The uncle Rico triple guys.

A select few that actually raced them back in the day and they will have a sled that rips and there old race gear. The rest are Craig’s list specials