Check your account email address ×

Iowa results

1 minute ago, Seatofmypants said:

The economy sucks.  To deny that is very ignorant, even by your standards.

Let me guess... Trump had NOTHING to do with the current economy?  

:roflcrying:

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump will continue to lose support all the way to the GE and lose the popular vote by more than he did in 20 and 16 IMO.   Even in right leaning counties in 20 he couldn't get the percentages needed to override the urban/suburban counties in key states.  He's never been the popular guy he likes to pretend he is and he's turned off a lot of the right leaning center.   only reason he will get some of them is the alternative is a dead man walking.  

you'd better be careful, someone will want to know if you have a penis and you won't get an invitation to come aboard his yacht.  ;)

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Actually, his political opinions make me wonder if he is actually a male.  :lol: 

That's cool, the way some guys cry on here makes me wonder the same thing sometimes,,,I get ya :bc:

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you'd better be careful, someone will want to know if you have a penis and you won't get an invitation to come aboard his yacht.  ;)

Maybe that's why these guys are so upset over losing Badger, they miss the dick pics :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

The economy sucks.  To deny that is very ignorant, even by your standards.

Sure be hard to tell that round here.  Hell we couldn't even keep the Starbucks open all day due to lack of workers.  If you got a pulse you can get a job here.

Neal

• Like 2

• Advertising Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure be hard to tell that round here.  Hell we couldn't even keep the Starbucks open all day due to lack of workers.  If you got a pulse you can get a job here.

Neal

Strictly from a spending standpoint its in trouble.  State spending on infrastructure as an example is almost switched off.  I realize that is only one "for instance."  Commercial development isn't happening, residential work is half of what it was.  All the major indicators that we pay attention have everyone highly spooked. The only thing holding the economy up is we are in an election year and Powell was compelled to start dropping rates.  Just one man's opinion, but we in trouble.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Neither spent a dime on anti Trump ads or dissed him and ex president trump still didn’t pull half the Republican delegates in a Republican caucus. That’s not good for Trump. 
Biden will be the next president.

Imagine that, a democrat hoping for negative ads.  Typical

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Strictly from a spending standpoint its in trouble.  State spending on infrastructure as an example is almost switched off.  I realize that is only one "for instance."  Commercial development isn't happening, residential work is half of what it was.  All the major indicators that we pay attention have everyone highly spooked. The only thing holding the economy up is we are in an election year and Powell was compelled to start dropping rates.  Just one man's opinion, but we in trouble.

a recession is long past due, but all that stimulus ching and historically low interest rates were a recipe for disaster.  also, price gouging hasn't lost its grip since 2020.  far as I'm concerned, hit the reset button, increase the f'ng interest rates and let the free market decide who the winners and losers will be.

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

When the government is paying more to stay home, what happens to work ethic?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Huh, we are seeing the exact opposite here, state budget surplus after new spending, state sales tax cut, commercial construction is going along decent.  We must just be lucky here I guess.

Neal

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Huh, we are seeing the exact opposite here, state budget surplus after new spending, state sales tax cut, commercial construction is going along decent.  We must just be lucky here I guess.

Neal

How big was your budget surplus? Did they spend it all like here?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What more do I need?  Funny that's all democrats do is attack ads on everyone who won't get in line.

You attack non trumpers for not getting inline. Is it different when you do it?

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You attack non trumpers for not getting inline. Is it different when you do it?

It almost seems as though non-trump conservatives would rather see a democrat win over trump. 

• Thanks 1

Trump is going to destroy Biden in the general. Biden is probably one of the 3 worst presidents of all time. Just pathetic that he’s actually being trotted out there again. He was fully senile the first time. 

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

It almost seems as though non-trump conservatives would rather see a democrat win over trump. 

Well trump is about as conservative as most democrats. So there’s that. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

:pc:  For the most part there is a common denominator.

Without question there are parts of the economy that are strong like job availability however that doesn't paint the whole picture.  Cumulative CPI since Biden got into office is up close to 20% and even CPI isn't a perfect measurement.  Wages for the most part have not kept up.   People are feeling it and it is showing up in the polls. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/fiscal-stability

Edited by Highmark