Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

It was RZR to the rescue today, first winter storm took me 3 hours to clear the road. Had to walk 3/4 mile in to get the chainsaw and RZR.  Put a couple sled miles on today as well that really got the juices flowing! Right now the sauna is at 195 and I'm ready for a warm up!

IMG_20171027_122537.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nothing wrong with fixing issues, BRP just continue making the same shit with defects year after year :guzzle: 

Agreed...the rear diff has been an issue since 2012.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Maverick X3 is a really nice looking machine.

Even better to drive one...i just cant justify the 35000 price tag for one...my Commander was way less then half that. 

6 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Even better to drive one...i just cant justify the 35000 price tag for one...my Commander was way less then half that. 

I bet, this gave me wood.  Up close at the TO powersports show.

No idea who the pair were.

59f4d6326ba30_2017-10-2110_38_08.thumb.jpg.0c9a55357c4b895a54309db85954019c.jpg

• Like 1

• Dave featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I leave it up in columbia which is on the ride the wilds trail network. It goes from Lancaster to pittsburg down to gorham and back over to groveton- stratford. Lots of trails. And i understand we just gained a "commerce" trail coming down through vermont we can ride from pittsburg to colebrook. 

38 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I leave it up in columbia which is on the ride the wilds trail network. It goes from Lancaster to pittsburg down to gorham and back over to groveton- stratford. Lots of trails. And i understand we just gained a "commerce" trail coming down through vermont we can ride from pittsburg to colebrook. 

Cool. I'm only about 12 miles from the parking lot in North Stratford. I've thought about giving up the sleds and getting a SxS instead. Even up here the past few winters haven't been overly kind to snowmobiling :(

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Cool. I'm only about 12 miles from the parking lot in North Stratford. I've thought about giving up the sleds and getting a SxS instead. Even up here the past few winters haven't been overly kind to snowmobiling :(

SMH at the negativity,  am I gonna have to grab the beaner trailer and come over and get you so we stop this talk of selling sleds.  I'll even let you take mary ann for a spin,  the pah of the 800 etecs life changing.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

So you must eat at dean and claudetts? (spelling) at that parking lot? Every time I go it's 90% Vermont plates, lol. I'm just north of there. 

I hear you on the poor winters. Side by sides are awesome in their own right but don't really hold a candle to snowmobiling. We are up high enough that there's always snow to get out on either north or east.