Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

I just call them flags as well. Still a waste of $20... :lol: :bc:

We have to use them at private off road parks here....otherwise we dont.

On 8/28/2017 at 5:27 PM, awful knawful said:

My bud had a Predator. Power came on fast and hard. Bit heavy for a sport bike.

My 1000 is torquey, smooth and even over 1/2 throttle you better hand the uck on. It pulls!

The only thing you pull is some guy's schlong in the truck parking lot. 

On 8/28/2017 at 3:41 PM, awful knawful said:

Yeah. The clutches wouldn't shift all day. Hit 106 kmh and hit a wall. Hold it for a bit and it would finally pull through.

Binding, heat, speed, not the best belt & 82 hp......boom!

More photo-shop FAGGON? Yes, we know you're good at that, faggot. 

On 8/28/2017 at 3:37 PM, awful knawful said:

The trees were right up again the front steps on the right. We had to cut a few back. Much more light now.

Show a pic of you holding a sneaker in your left hand, FAGGOT PHOTO-SHOPPER! Fuckin' faggot, get out of here, you phony fuck!!

On 8/28/2017 at 3:00 PM, awful knawful said:

The branch in the middle. Can you see the trout? Pretty good size.

Flying Eddy pool. South East Upsalquich River.

20170705_155425.jpg

The only trout you ever see is a " TROUSER TROUT " from the guys that you service at the rest areas. 

5 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

hey Dave, any big issues with a 2005 arctic cat 650? and is 2500 to much for this one?  https://utica.craigslist.org/snw/d/2005-arctic-cat-650/6291508731.html

Im not up on Arctic Cats....but I think thathas the Kawisaki vtwin in it which is an awesome motor that I believe cat had them in their machine for 3 yrs or so...cat also has a wet clutch which is great for towing...another good thing is cats stock ground clearance is great.oh and it has a front diff lock as well..as for negatives....its carbed...and build quality on cats isnt the greatest....i have no idea what they go for but i know the motor is desired if its the kawi one... @awful knawful might know more. :bc:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im not up on Arctic Cats....but I think thathas the Kawisaki vtwin in it which is an awesome motor that I believe cat had them in their machine for 3 yrs or so...cat also has a wet clutch which is great for towing...another good thing is cats stock ground clearance is great.oh and it has a front diff lock as well..as for negatives....its carbed...and build quality on cats isnt the greatest....i have no idea what they go for but i know the motor is desired if its the kawi one... @awful knawful might know more. :bc:

the ad does not say if its the 650 single or twin. on the twin I have heard "run forrest run" more that once. the single is supposed to be bullet proof. ty for the reply.

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

the ad does not say if its the 650 single or twin. on the twin I have heard "run forrest run" more that once. the single is supposed to be bullet proof. ty for the reply.

Np...The one decal says VT so im thinking it may be the v twin.

• Like 1