Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Momo loads his atv for his camping weekend with polaris550.

downloadfile-3.jpg

Not even on this continent look at the architecture and the plate on the car in the background imbecile :guzzle: 

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Momo loads his atv for his camping weekend with polaris550.

downloadfile-3.jpg

I use a trailer for my quad, you cock-smoking, asshole-licking, ball-bagging, cum-guzzling, fudge-packing, jizz-gargling faggot!!!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Keep the box for your dildos?

We keep the box for you, our big dildo. 

LMMFAO!! You are like an " OWNAGE MAGNET " !!!  :owned:

27 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Gates Kevlar. 3000 kms. Worn out primary/ secondary, 30°c, 90kmh. Boom!

20170717_211351.jpg

Ouch. . I doubled through so much snow and mud on my 500, I warped the clutch cover . :lol:

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Dad's log cabin. Built in 89. 156 acres. Grass needs cutting.

Awesome place for atving/ snowmobiling. 

Charlo, NB

20170625_145049-1.jpg

Very nice. Love the treed in look 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Ouch. . I doubled through so much snow and mud on my 500, I warped the clutch cover . :lol:

Very nice. Love the treed in look 

Yeah. The clutches wouldn't shift all day. Hit 106 kmh and hit a wall. Hold it for a bit and it would finally pull through.

Binding, heat, speed, not the best belt & 82 hp......boom!

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah. The clutches wouldn't shift all day. Hit 106 kmh and hit a wall. Hold it for a bit and it would finally pull through.

Binding, heat, speed, not the best belt & 82 hp......boom!

I think my 500 is around 30 lol. My 850 was pretty insane tho. Really miss my predator the most . 

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0512f318807d25dcdfbdf956b/images/a5162a51-906f-48b5-aca9-8ad90d0986bb.jpg

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0512f318807d25dcdfbdf956b/images/431d313e-2d1e-4717-8f21-cc8e58834082.jpg

Be sure to share this information with your family and friends - anyone who rides an OHV anywhere in the province of Alberta.

The Red Flags Are Going UP...OHV Users Are Being Targeted by the NDP Government 

Minister Shannon Phillips and a number environmental activists are purposely seeking to destroy the public's image of OHV users. They are seeding the public dialogue with inflamatory language and negative images NOT representative of the majority of OHV users and their families who are responsible and respectful in their enjoyment of Alberta's public lands. 

Recent examples:

NDP Minister Phillips labels OHV users and their families as radical far right.

You know and AOHVA knows that the vast majority of OHV users love and respect Alberta’s open spaces -  considering it a privilege to ride on public lands. 

You know and AOHVA knows that OHV riders come from a broad demographic – contributing to the health and wealth of this province as business people and employees, nurses,  farmers, fire fighters, forestry workers, teachers, and many more.

Yet, NDP Minister Phillips called you and all of us the “radical far right in this province” in the Calgary Herald. OHV use is not a political issue, it is a long-standing form of recreation that is considered a way of life for many Albertans - a form of recreation that is in jeopardy.

US-funded environmentalists circumvent Alberta Government process; 
setting the stage for NDP Minister Phillips to expand her ban of OHV use in Alberta 

A recent commentary published in the Edmonton Journal has made public a very biased view of the behind-closed-doors work of a multi-stakeholder group assembled by Alberta Environment and Parks to advise on the creation of a DRAFT Recreation Management Plan for the Porcupine Hills / Livingstone region of the Eastern Slopes.

As the representative for motorized recreation for the process, AOHVA is disappointed that Van Tighem and Fitch, the authors of the commentary - with known ties to ENGOs from the U.S. - chose to go public with their opinions when all participants were requested by the project Chairman to respect the confidentiality of the group’s efforts as a work in process.

AOHVA believes this to be a calculated move that will overshadow the good, collaborative work of the stakeholder group – detracting from the balanced perspectives brought to the table and instead, setting the stage for the NDP Government and Minister Philips to impose an extreme ideological position on Albertans’ recreation opportunities. 

The Minister and these environmental activists are are paving the way for the announcement of a Recreation Management Plan in Porcupine Hills and Livingstone. We anticipate a significant reduction of OHV trails and open camping in the plan expected to be released in the fall of 2017, becoming effective in 2018.

AOHVA is both offended and concerned about the tactics deployed by those in power - and we want you to know that we will defend the opportunity for all Albertans to recreate safely and responsibly on provincial public lands.
And WE NEED YOU - ALL OHV USERS - to take part

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

What's the point of the whips? Pretty pointless if they don't go above the roof line.

Pointless city ordinance to ride on streets. Have to buy a plate as well, but then its legal in my county.