Check your account email address ×

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You still have to fuckin do that and it’s even more complicated for a RealID :lol: 

I got the real id last year and it wasn't that bad. I filled out 90% of it online, made an appointment online and brought everything it said to bring and was in and out in 15 minutes.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump says 2.5 million.

100k or 2.5 mill which is prob a realistic number since JOe took over is immaterial.  We need to enforce the rules of law.   Want to immigrate do it right,  don't do it right ship them back immediately when caught no relocating them across america. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I got the real id last year and it wasn't that bad. I filled out 90% of it online, made an appointment online and brought everything it said to bring and was in and out in 15 minutes.

I remember trying to get one and it was a cluster fuck. Lines were atrocious because everyone was confused about their documents and I never ended up getting one because I didn’t have a bank statement because I worked for cash at the time. Then the pandemic came and they delayed it again for Jersey anyways.

The lines were truly ungodly though, 4-5 hours at the DMV.

got my daughters unintentionally as I had what was needed when she got her license then did mine  a few days later when i got my MC endorsement back and took no real effort beyond bringing my passport to the appointment.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

got my daughters unintentionally as I had what was needed when she got her license then did mine  a few days later when i got my MC endorsement back and took no real effort beyond bringing my passport to the appointment.   

NH is easy. I was in and out in 15 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You still have to fuckin do that and it’s even more complicated for a RealID :lol: 

Nope.... It's easy now I can even renew my license online No ID required., or mail it in. No more trips to the DMV.:bc:.... Almost too easy

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Over 10 million new Democrats is very concerning to me.   No it won't make a difference in Jersey but I'm glad I'm departing the riff raff that will ensue here. We don't need anymore of these fuckers. I'm tired of trying to understand what the fuck they're saying..... And I heard California will only be requiring a driver's license to vote for these a holes.... And it will be very easy to get a driver's license....oh, it'll happen. Watch

Illegals can already get dl in california

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Illegals can already get dl in california

As well as 18 other states if you open the link I posted.  MN became 19 last August…

• Gold Member
On 1/3/2024 at 12:50 AM, Wildboer said:

We'll take 'em, low wage jobs are hard to fill here right now. The landscapers were paying fucking signing bonuses just a year or two ago. The idea that they'll be voting is just preposterous right ring fear mongering propaganda though. You have to be registered and on the rolls, they wouldn't risk deportation sticking their neck out to make a throw away vote in an eternally blue state, and you don't need a driver's license to vote anyway so what are you getting at with that? 

Are you really worried about them voting in New Jersey for real? It's a lock for the dems anyway, what would even be the point in getting illegals to vote here?

You are a fucking idiot :lol:

Yup they are all coming here to fill landscaper jobs :lol:

They will all stay in New Jersey also :lol:

20 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Whats he wrong about?

Oh look an even bigger idiot. :lol:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You are a fucking idiot :lol:

Yup they are all coming here to fill landscaper jobs :lol:

They will all stay in New Jersey also :lol:

Oh look an even bigger idiot. :lol:

I’m not an incompetent lazy fuck so I’m not worried about my job.

So what if they don’t stay in New Jersey? Why should I care?

• Gold Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

I’m not an incompetent lazy fuck so I’m not worried about my job.

So what if they don’t stay in New Jersey? Why should I care?

You clearly dont care :lol:

I am all for legal immigration. What we have right now isnt even close to that. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You clearly dont care :lol:

I am all for legal immigration. What we have right now isnt even close to that. 

You want legal immigration? Change the laws to let them all in. That sounds good to me.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You want legal immigration? Change the laws to let them all in. That sounds good to me.

Current immigration laws are fine. I was out for drinks with my legal immigrant buddy last night and he was lamenting how much this shit makes him furious.  He spent countless hours and thousands of dollars going through proper channels, working his ass off, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Current immigration laws are fine. I was out for drinks with my legal immigrant buddy last night and he was lamenting how much this shit makes him furious.  He spent countless hours and thousands of dollars going through proper channels, working his ass off, etc.

Same here, the mechanic that maintains our planes has been saying the same thing. I think he's on his 3rd year, and since his wife is just learning English, she's got a lot of hoops that need to be addressed. 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 6:31 PM, akvanden said:

How’d they get them all in the stadium at once?

All joking aside, close it down already. Only known ports of entry. This is dangerous.

Actually its treasonist to allow it. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

The answer is to let more go through the same process he did, so the current system is broken… that’s why they’re flooding the border illegally.

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The answer is to let more go through the same process he did, so the current system is broken… that’s why they’re flooding the border illegally.

The difference is ease of entrance, and who collects the $$.  
Personally I don’t want it to be that easy, and I would rather the agencies handling immigration are paid for by those immigrating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1