Check your account email address ×

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump says 2.5 million.

You'd think that there would be some issues we could all find common ground on, but no.  10 million illegals in the past few years is unsustainable, and in violation of what our laws allow.  Start enforcing the laws and start deporting these people.  Most of him are no skilled and bring nothing good to the country.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How’d they get them all in the stadium at once?

All joking aside, close it down already. Only known ports of entry. This is dangerous.

They would need the Big House, Beaver Stadium, and the Shoe all completely full to do this for real.  Insanity.

47 minutes ago, akvanden said:

All joking aside, close it down already. Only known ports of entry. This is dangerous.

It absolutely is.

56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ohhhhhhh now, they’re ALL just here to do the jobs that lazy Americans don’t want to do.......

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now they are being shipped to Jersey as well....towns of Secaucus,Edison.   

These will all be Dem voters and from what I heard will be able to vote once they have Drivers license. Pretty sure many will be voting in 24 election.....this is all by design. Don't let the media and government tell u different.

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Now they are being shipped to Jersey as well....towns of Secaucus,Edison.   

These will all be Dem voters and from what I heard will be able to vote once they have Drivers license. Pretty sure many will be voting in 24 election.....this is all by design. Don't let the media and government tell u different.

We'll take 'em, low wage jobs are hard to fill here right now. The landscapers were paying fucking signing bonuses just a year or two ago. The idea that they'll be voting is just preposterous right ring fear mongering propaganda though. You have to be registered and on the rolls, they wouldn't risk deportation sticking their neck out to make a throw away vote in an eternally blue state, and you don't need a driver's license to vote anyway so what are you getting at with that? 

Are you really worried about them voting in New Jersey for real? It's a lock for the dems anyway, what would even be the point in getting illegals to vote here?

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking awesome.

Those Mexicans can breed the redneck out of you inbred white honkies. 😀

Your sounding like you could be Frankies cousin

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking awesome.

Those Mexicans can breed the redneck out of you inbred white honkies. 😀

They're not Mexicans you stupid newfie.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

We'll take 'em, low wage jobs are hard to fill here right now. The landscapers were paying fucking signing bonuses just a year or two ago. The idea that they'll be voting is just preposterous right ring fear mongering propaganda though. You have to be registered and on the rolls, they wouldn't risk deportation sticking their neck out to make a throw away vote in an eternally blue state, and you don't need a driver's license to vote anyway so what are you getting at with that? 

Are you really worried about them voting in New Jersey for real? It's a lock for the dems anyway, what would even be the point in getting illegals to vote here?

Over 10 million new Democrats is very concerning to me.   No it won't make a difference in Jersey but I'm glad I'm departing the riff raff that will ensue here. We don't need anymore of these fuckers. I'm tired of trying to understand what the fuck they're saying..... And I heard California will only be requiring a driver's license to vote for these a holes.... And it will be very easy to get a driver's license....oh, it'll happen. Watch

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're full retard lol 

Won't drive the price of labor down at all either! 

I'm just gonna guess you live in a very small town and don't get out much. Mom still probably makes your bed 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're full retard lol 

I'm just gonna guess you live in a very small town and don't get out much. Mom still probably makes your bed 

Whats he wrong about?

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're full retard lol 

Wages are shooting up here, you must’ve missed where I said landscapers were offering signing bonuses to try to get workers.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Do you just think of the stupidest thing one can say and post away ?

You must be watching cnn.

They are boarding planes with no ID and name unknown.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You must be watching cnn.

They are boarding planes with no ID and name unknown.

Dude think about it. Most are trying to take advantage of our broken asylum system. They cant claim asylum without documents. Why the fuck would they toss the only thing that can help them? 

I dont know where you get your info from , but in the future when you read something before moving to the next step, do yourself and the world a favor and ask yourself , " does this make any fucking sense"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude think about it. Most are trying to take advantage of our broken asylum system. They cant claim asylum without documents. Why the fuck would they toss the only thing that can help them? 

I dont know where you get your info from , but in the future when you read something before moving to the next step, do yourself and the world a favor and ask yourself , " does this make any fucking sense"?

Yes you watch CNN.  Stay ignorant.

Asylum from Mexico.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Posted (edited)

Lol.....I remember after 9/11 we had to go to the DMV to renew our driver's license. Had to come up with many forms of ID to qualify. There was a point system....old license, social security card, utility bills etc. It was very strict for a few years.    ..now undocumented immigrants can easily obtain one.    Yup they will be voting real soon.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol.....I remember after 9/11 we had to go to the DMV to renew our driver's license. Had to come up with many forms of ID to qualify. There was a point system....old license, social security card, utility bills etc. It was very strict for a few years.    ..now undocumented immigrants can easily obtain one.    Yup they will be voting real soon.

You still have to fuckin do that and it’s even more complicated for a RealID :lol: