Check your account email address ×

Court documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed: What to know

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hundreds of sealed court filings pertaining to the late sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein are set to be made public this week, and several prominent names -- including Britain's Prince Andrew and former President Bill Clinton -- are expected to appear in the documents.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled earlier this month there was no legal justification for continuing to conceal the ex-president's name and more than 150 names other "John and Jane Does" mentioned in the records. Preska ordered the unsealing to begin after Jan. 1.

The documents stem from a 2015 civil lawsuit centered on allegations that Epstein's one-time paramour, Ghislaine Maxwell, facilitated the sexual abuse of Virginia Giuffre, an alleged trafficking victim. Giuffre also accused Epstein and Maxwell of directing her to have sex with Prince Andrew and several other prominent men. Prince Andrew denied the allegations and claimed he could not recall ever meeting Giuffre. He later settled a lawsuit she filed against him.

Most of the prominent names that appear in the documents are already associated in some way with Epstein; for allegations of wrongdoing, for having worked for Epstein, flown on his planes, or visited his homes. Some were mentioned during Maxwell's criminal trial in 2021. In some instances, the only appearances of the names are in potential witness lists or in proposed terms for searches of electronic record

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Hundreds of sealed court filings pertaining to the late sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein are set to be made public this week, and several prominent names -- including Britain's Prince Andrew and former President Bill Clinton -- are expected to appear in the documents.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled earlier this month there was no legal justification for continuing to conceal the ex-president's name and more than 150 names other "John and Jane Does" mentioned in the records. Preska ordered the unsealing to begin after Jan. 1.

The documents stem from a 2015 civil lawsuit centered on allegations that Epstein's one-time paramour, Ghislaine Maxwell, facilitated the sexual abuse of Virginia Giuffre, an alleged trafficking victim. Giuffre also accused Epstein and Maxwell of directing her to have sex with Prince Andrew and several other prominent men. Prince Andrew denied the allegations and claimed he could not recall ever meeting Giuffre. He later settled a lawsuit she filed against him.

Most of the prominent names that appear in the documents are already associated in some way with Epstein; for allegations of wrongdoing, for having worked for Epstein, flown on his planes, or visited his homes. Some were mentioned during Maxwell's criminal trial in 2021. In some instances, the only appearances of the names are in potential witness lists or in proposed terms for searches of electronic record

_91744164_7365351c-f72b-419f-96ee-63b251

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Rod said:

If trump was there it would have been leaked a long time ago 

I’m sure there will be some republicans on there but there’s a reason the neolibs desperately want this to die 

I only want to know the frequency, I can't believe that of the hundreds of people who went there, they're not all pedos and necessarily knew what was going on.  Or went once and figured out the guy was bad news.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I only want to know the frequency, I can't believe that of the hundreds of people who went there, they're not all pedos and necessarily knew what was going on.  Or went once and figured out the guy was bad news.  

I want to know if any Canadian politicians or businessmen went there. Seems to be an American thing so far. Have you heard of any?

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

I want to know if any Canadian politicians or businessmen went there. Seems to be an American thing so far. Have you heard of any?

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

IMG_6809.jpeg

You two seem upset you weren’t invited.

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

The won't find the dope on that list, if that's what you're thinking.

Sophie figured out he's a no good cock sucker, and not into vag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

The won't find the dope on that list, if that's what you're thinking.

Sophie figured out he's a no good cock sucker, and not into vag.

Yeah he’s a faggot more than anything imo 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Yeah he’s a faggot more than anything imo 

although he did go after a 14 yr old kid he was teaching, and was reported he paid out the family and sealed the documents

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

although he did go after a 14 yr old kid he was teaching, and was reported he paid out the family and sealed the documents

She probably just experienced it differently.

22 minutes ago, toslow said:

The family should be shot. What kind of parents would take money to protect a pedo. Just fucking sickening if it's at all true. Where did you hear this one?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

The family should be shot. What kind of parents would take money to protect a pedo. Just fucking sickening if it's at all true. Where did you hear this one?

It was in the news awhile ago

Just now, toslow said:

It was in the news awhile ago

What news? What source? You can't just drop a tidbit like that without some proof to back it up. Not saying I don't believe it but c'mon dude, link or it didn't happen.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can receive it how ever you choose.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-opinion-on-the-new-Justin-Trudeau-sex-scandal-where-he-is-alleged-to-have-had-sex-with-a-17-year-old-student-while-teaching-at-her-school

1 minute ago, HSR said:

If I could generate 1.21 jigowatts I'd go back in time an off Pierre too.

I'd be acclaimed to sainthood

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You said 14 year old. I want to see that link, not the one you found trying to back up the original story you told.

That's a chat forum you dingus :lol: