Check your account email address ×

Court documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed: What to know

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You said 14 year old. I want to see that link, not the one you found trying to back up the original story you told.

I guess as usual your stance is to defend your toyboy. try reading the story and not just the headline

Just now, toslow said:

I guess as usual your stance is to defend your toyboy. try reading the story and not just the headline

You may as well have linked FS as your news source.  Justin is a POS , I'm not defending him at all, just asking you to back up your story.

I guess you can't so carry on.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

You may as well have linked FS as your news source.  Justin is a POS , I'm not defending him at all, just asking you to back up your story.

I guess you can't so carry on.

See post above your last post^^^

Prior to the 2019 Canadian federal election, the Buffalo Chronicle claimed without evidence that Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau was looking to suppress a supposed sex scandal involving a student at the West Point Grey Academy, where Trudeau taught at between 1998 and 2001,[3][8][9] and that they had seen a "password-protected" non-disclosure agreement sent by the supposed student's father.[8] The latter claim was cited in January 2022 by InfoWars host Owen Shroyer, who claimed that Trudeau had signed a $1 million non-disclosure agreement with a minor who had allegedly accused him of sexual misconduct. The video clip of Shroyer was shared by James Wells, a former British Member of the European Parliament.[8]

The Buffalo Chronicle also falsely claimed that Trudeau had filed an injunction to prevent The Globe and Mail from publishing an investigation into the supposed sex scandal. When there was a delay in the paper's distribution to certain kiosks in Ottawa and Quebec, several online sources attributed the delay to the supposed injunction. The Globe's communications manager told Agence France-Presse that the paper "had technical press delays in the Montreal area plant".[4][9]

In November 2020, the website published an article falsely claiming that Philadelphia mafia boss Joey Merlino was paid $3 million to forge 300,000 votes for Joe Biden in that year's presidential election.[10] In June 2022, Philadelphia City Commissioner Lisa Deeley told lawmakers that the article prompted violent threats against her.[11]

In 2022, a satirical cannabis hoax Buffalo Chronicle story about Amtrak selling cannabis onboard U.S. trains, and allowing consumption in designated smoking cars, at the urging of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a proponent of cannabis legalization, was reprinted in its entirety in Railway Age along with commentary. The story had Schumer saying the regulation "will improve the passenger experience and increase ticket sales".[12]

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

The family should be shot. What kind of parents would take money to protect a pedo. Just fucking sickening if it's at all true. Where did you hear this one?

Certainty not the cbc. 

Always the last the know hall monitor.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a brainwashed idiot who believes cbc news is credible.

Idiots believe random tweets as fact even when disproved as misinformation and lies. SBYL dummy :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Idiots believe random tweets as fact even when disproved as misinformation and lies. SBYL dummy :thumbsup:

People who only look at things from a one sided perspective are in a cult and really dumb. You seem to be fit that mould perfect 

• Like 4