Check your account email address ×

Cat F-series oil pump adjustment?

AK440

Man you were really hoping to get some epic ownage material here but it just didn't work out the way you envisioned.

I will give you a 10 for effort level though. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

All that ownage, and you can't even use common math.  That sled was snowchecked in the spring of '06 and it was delivered the last week of December '06.  I'm not sure about Alaskan math, but December 2023 minus December 2006 equals 17 years ago.  I still give you credit for the ownage, but you're kinda losing all your momentum LOL

Bwahahahaha! I just wanted to see you totally own up to actually snowchecking that turd of a sled. You went to the dealer, put a deposit down, waited what, 8-9 months for that lard ass machine to arrive? Then it wasn’t even an HO. :lol2:  

On 12/31/2023 at 1:55 PM, Deephaven said:

Must suck to have such great snow and have to fix that to ride

On 12/31/2023 at 2:06 PM, Deephaven said:

You collect pieces of non collectible shit?  Lies.  

On 12/31/2023 at 7:17 PM, Deephaven said:

Jealous you have to ride a piece of shit I wouldn't have wanted to ride in 07?  Rofl.

No shit.  Fucking awful machine.

This is his main ride.  Exactly why he is such a bitter sob.  Has lots of snow and a shit machine.

My my my, the fishing was so good today. :fishing::fishing::owned::lol2:

Did you do any riding on your snowmobile today? Your season sounds fucking awesome. Zero rides and 2024 has now started. 

I have snow, rode this afternoon. Riding in snow is fun. Do you even know what snow looks like? 

B592FA08-3D22-4FF5-932E-28C26D7CD04D.jpeg

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, krom said:

you blow this thing up yet, or are you still finger fucking around online trying to figure out how to get to the oil pump?

Apparently this whole thing was an attempt to own bontz because ak searched back 16 years of Bontz' posts on hcs and found a post where he asked how to adjust the oil pump on his f8 in 2007.  

So he was hoping people would make fun of him and then he could make fun of bontz but the whole thing backfired on him.

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Apparently this whole thing was an attempt to own bontz because ak searched back 16 years of Bontz' posts on hcs and found a post where he asked how to adjust the oil pump on his f8 in 2007.  

So he was hoping people would make fun of him and then he could make fun of bontz but the whole thing backfired on him.

Somehow, pathetic, doesn't seem to be a strong enough word here.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, krom said:

you blow this thing up yet, or are you still finger fucking around online trying to figure out how to get to the oil pump?

:fishing::lol2:
no really, I have it on good authority from a member with 16,227 posts that you remove the belly pan to adjust the oil pump.:lol::lmao:

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

46 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Somehow, pathetic, doesn't seem to be a strong enough word here.

3 hours ago, krom said:

almost as pathetic as @ZR6000RR stalking me to find out where I work

On the bold 

I’ve lost track of how many times you posted about whatever buttfuck county he works for. You sound like a crybaby little bitch. 

7B98DD86-5DE1-49B1-A4D3-D62C716A35AA.gif

On 1/1/2024 at 6:56 PM, mnstang said:

Back in the day I was worshipped on HCS and I’d tell the mods, new owner, internet service provider and communication companies to fuck off and leave the site alone. Just look where I’m at now! 

Oh… if only you had a time machine and could stop yourself from hitting send back in ‘20. :lol2::lol::lmao:

D7E9A2A7-2F02-4C70-8EA9-6313644C84E1.png

10 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Oh… if only you had a time machine and could stop yourself from hitting send back in ‘20. :lol2::lol::lmao:

D7E9A2A7-2F02-4C70-8EA9-6313644C84E1.png

Why would I want to go back in time?  That site went to shit I don't regret leaving there or miss it.  If I did I would make some fake accounts like sounds like you did to sneak back on there which would be quite pathetic and must be the root of your projection onto me.  I wish there was a site like how hcs was 15 years ago but there isn't, there was lots of good info flowing in the cat forums for a while.

• Like 1

He is the kind of guy that gets his ass kicked in a bar fight, then goes bragging about how that's what he wanted to happen so he could bleed on someones shoes. That'll teach him to fuck with me!

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Tommcat said:

He is the kind of guy that gets his ass kicked in a bar fight, then goes bragging about how that's what he wanted to happen so he could bleed on someones shoes. That'll teach him to fuck with me!

Or, goes to gay bars and takes guys home for sex but jokes on them because he's not gay.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

All the hardcore guys go premix and then run the klotz stickers on the hood 

Amsoil interceptor. If you don’t run that your apv valves lock solid in the first 10 feet of riding it with oem oil. It goes for all brands 

On 1/2/2024 at 9:21 PM, mnstang said:

Why would I want to go back in time?  That site went to shit I don't regret leaving there or miss it.  If I did I would make some fake accounts like sounds like you did to sneak back on there which would be quite pathetic and must be the root of your projection onto me.  I wish there was a site like how hcs was 15 years ago but there isn't, there was lots of good info flowing in the cat forums for a while.

Yeah. Uh huh.  You sure sounded like a guy who had no regrets. :lol2::handjob:

The definition of pathetic is what you wrote below. 

1CE439B6-2C73-4BD9-B023-D40FFA91E904.png

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Kinda like you saying HCS is so much better than here..

Screenshot_20240102_205702_Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

I sound like I have regret as I'm leaving?  Ok

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

AK 440 has no regrets, even has the tattoo to prove it.

ragrets.jpg

Edited by Sled_Hed
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

AK 440 has no regrets, even has the tattoo to prove it.

ragrets.jpg

I think that's on his lower back..

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You sounded like a whiny bitch in that post. Then you get on here and whine like a bitch as well. 

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Kinda like you saying HCS is so much better than here..

Screenshot_20240102_205702_Chrome.jpg

Since the big cleanse and ownership change HCS is way better than here. I post and spend way more time on HCS than I do here. 

Nothing I posted there was incorrect. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You sounded like a whiny bitch in that post. Then you get on here and whine like a bitch as well. 

Since the big cleanse and ownership change HCS is way better than here. I post and spend way more time on HCS than I do here. 

I spend some time there myself. Mostly in the state and brand forums. Same acct since 09.

25 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Whiny bitch is different than regret.

Regret would be making new accounts to desperately sneak back on there.

Whiny bitch would be someone soapboxing about climate change on a snowmobile website

52 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Whiny bitch is different than regret.

Regret would be making new accounts to desperately sneak back on there.

Whiny bitch would be someone soapboxing about climate change on a snowmobile website

Look at you making progress! You admit you’re a whiny bitch. 

Regret is someone who posts their diatribe to the new owner and complains how they ruined the site they loved so much they use the same name and avatar for on this site. 

Climate change is the reason you don’t have snow. The reason you aren’t riding. The reason the first two COR ice races were cancelled for lack of ice. Your head is stuffed so far up your pompous ass you can’t see the effects of climate change right before your very eyes. 

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Look at you making progress! You admit you’re a whiny bitch. 

Regret is someone who posts their diatribe to the new owner and complains how they ruined the site they loved so much they use the same name and avatar for on this site. 

Climate change is the reason you don’t have snow. The reason you aren’t riding. The reason the first two COR ice races were cancelled for lack of ice. Your head is stuffed so far up your pompous ass you can’t see the effects of climate change right before your very eyes. 

You don't understand what the word regret means.