Check your account email address ×

Cat F-series oil pump adjustment?

AK440

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

You don't understand what the word regret means.

You don’t want to admit you have regret that your precious forum banned you after your whiny bitch post. 

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

You don’t want to admit you have regret that your precious forum banned you after your whiny bitch post. 

A person cannot can't regret the action of another.  

You still don't understand the meaning of regret.

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Regret is someone who posts their diatribe to the new owner and complains how they ruined the site they loved so much they use the same name and avatar for on this site.

no

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lord you are one clueless motherfucker

Have you ridden your dirt mobile yet? Getting all those miles in you like to brag about? :lol2:

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

A person cannot can't regret the action of another.  

You still don't understand the meaning of regret.

Wow, kinda touchy about your bitch ass post. I think I need to go dig some more up. 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Wow, kinda touchy about your bitch ass post. I think I need to go dig some more up. 

Very touchy 

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Very touchy 

Obviously, you replied right away. Why don’t you go out snowmobiling and get away from the internet? Wait, what’s that? No snow… :lol::lol2:

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Obviously, you replied right away. Why don’t you go out snowmobiling and get away from the internet? Wait, what’s that? No snow… :lol::lol2:

I know, I'm acting so emotional.  Some people right?

13 minutes ago, AK440 said:

How many miles have you racked up thus far, with the overabundance of snow you claim to have?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How many miles have you racked up thus far, with the overabundance of snow you claim to have?

How much did you eat today? :yum:Did you take your fat aggression out on the Freedom Sledder staff again? How many times are you going to whine to them about your profile Facebook photo getting posted to this site? You’re a bitch like Big Fuse. He loved to dish it out but couldn’t take it and would cry :baby:to the mods every time. 

So in other words, you have next to nothing for miles despite bragging about all the snow you have.  It's OK, we get it - nobody wants to ride a clapped out POS like you bartered for. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

So in other words, you have next to nothing for miles despite bragging about all the snow you have.  It's OK, we get it - nobody wants to ride a clapped out POS like you bartered for. 

When you go to restaurant, do you get bummed out when all the tables are taken and you have to squeeze into a booth? 

Still no answer on the odometer for the season - shocker :news:

The internet has clearly impacted you with all your anger towards former HCS members.  Hell, you're even mad at Mr. Sled apparently, referring to him as a douche and whatever he's done at the Yamaha site you need so dearly :lol:  

So, all that riding you've been doing ... what are we talking?  Less than 200 miles so far?  Every time you go out, something on that pile of junk breaks and you have to gather bush material to piece it together and limp it back to the meth house?

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

How much did you eat today? :yum:Did you take your fat aggression out on the Freedom Sledder staff again? How many times are you going to whine to them about your profile Facebook photo getting posted to this site? You’re a bitch like Big Fuse. He loved to dish it out but couldn’t take it and would cry :baby:to the mods every time. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

When you go to restaurant, do you get bummed out when all the tables are taken and you have to squeeze into a booth? 

Why are you dragging @ZR6000RR into this??

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Still no answer on the odometer for the season - shocker :news:

The internet has clearly impacted you with all your anger towards former HCS members.  Hell, you're even mad at Mr. Sled apparently, referring to him as a douche and whatever he's done at the Yamaha site you need so dearly :lol:  

So, all that riding you've been doing ... what are we talking?  Less than 200 miles so far?  Every time you go out, something on that pile of junk breaks and you have to gather bush material to piece it together and limp it back to the meth house?

I’ve got around 1700 miles so far this season. How many do you have? Zero, gotcha.:lol2:

Are you the lard ass who has to ask the table next to you to borrow a chair since you can’t fit in the booth? 

I bet you like all you can eat buffets. 

8421E931-EDB2-4ED1-BDD8-5DEE9CD95007.jpeg

37 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’ve got around 1700 miles so far this season. How many do you have? Zero, gotcha.:lol2:

Are you the lard ass who has to ask the table next to you to borrow a chair since you can’t fit in the booth? 

I bet you like all you can eat buffets. 

8421E931-EDB2-4ED1-BDD8-5DEE9CD95007.jpeg

He meant your snow machine not your keyboard 

Do they measure mileage differently in Alaska?  I'd have you pegged for way more than 1700 miles by now, given the bragging you've been doing with all the snow there.  But hey, if you really do have 1700 miles, that's pretty impressive ... especially if you've accomplished that on the clapped out POS sled you own.

Hmmmmm - the more I think about it, that 1700 miles is probably a combined mileage, with most of it being you riding bitch behind your fellow meth head boyfriend.  But yep, either way you got me ... your 1700 miles vs. my zero miles thus far is really amazing!

BTW - all your questions about going out to eat - is that a sore spot for you?  You can't afford to do that & forced to nuke another feast of ramen noodles?  Or are you stuck with stealing some ketchup packets from the local convenience store and mixing them with hot water for some awesome 044KA soup?  Such a bitter Eskimo :lol2:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Do they measure mileage differently in Alaska?  I'd have you pegged for way more than 1700 miles by now, given the bragging you've been doing with all the snow there.  But hey, if you really do have 1700 miles, that's pretty impressive ... especially if you've accomplished that on the clapped out POS sled you own.

Hmmmmm - the more I think about it, that 1700 miles is probably a combined mileage, with most of it being you riding bitch behind your fellow meth head boyfriend.  But yep, either way you got me ... your 1700 miles vs. my zero miles thus far is really amazing!

BTW - all your questions about going out to eat - is that a sore spot for you?  You can't afford to do that & forced to nuke another feast of ramen noodles?  Or are you stuck with stealing some ketchup packets from the local convenience store and mixing them with hot water for some awesome 044KA soup?  Such a bitter Eskimo :lol2:

Why are you so fat? 

Why do you lie about owning a sled and putting on miles?  Especially since before you were so against mileage as a measurement.  You are full of shit, too broke to ride and bitter because of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why do you lie about owning a sled and putting on miles?  Especially since before you were so against mileage as a measurement.  You are full of shit, too broke to ride and bitter because of it.

Are you dumb?

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No that is your crown.  

I posted photos of the shit ton of snow I have. I can’t help that you are too stupid to find them. 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Poor angry Eskimo ... so desperate to get his "revenge" on those who did him wrong.  Is that pretty much anyone and everyone? :lol2:

Still running you mouth fat ass? Just like Bigfuse. Likes to dish it out but can’t take it in return and cries to the mods. 
:cry:

You got no snow. and can’t ride. On top of that you were so fucking stupid you thought you needed to remove the belly pan to adjust your oil pump to try and get your sled to run better. The most hilarious thing is you replied saying what a piece of shit the sled was, the same exact sled you bought and posted about. How fucking stupid does one have to be to not realize they were replying to the very words they wrote? :lol2: