Check your account email address ×

Cat F-series oil pump adjustment?

AK440

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

I posted photos of the shit ton of snow I have. I can’t help that you are too stupid to find them. 

Still running you mouth fat ass? Just like Bigfuse. Likes to dish it out but can’t take it in return and cries to the mods. 
:cry:

You got no snow. and can’t ride. On top of that you were so fucking stupid you thought you needed to remove the belly pan to adjust your oil pump to try and get your sled to run better. The most hilarious thing is you replied saying what a piece of shit the sled was, the same exact sled you bought and posted about. How fucking stupid does one have to be to not realize they were replying to the very words they wrote? :lol2:

You asked the same question about the oil pump...

Also, what is hilarious about someone thinking a sled they've owned is a pos?  I'd think that person would be best qualified to talk about that machine.  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Off topic much?  I never said shit about the pics you downloaded to upload.

Swing and a miss dipfuck. Proof of your dumbass, ill informed comments below. :owned::owned::lol2:

On 1/5/2024 at 10:17 AM, Deephaven said:

He can't afford to ride so he's bitter

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why do you lie about owning a sled and putting on miles?  Especially since before you were so against mileage as a measurement.  You are full of shit, too broke to ride and bitter because of it.

44 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You asked the same question about the oil pump...

Also, what is hilarious about someone thinking a sled they've owned is a pos?  I'd think that person would be best qualified to talk about that machine.  

I cut and pasted the comments Bontz asked about the oil pump. Your reading comprehension is at the same level as a non English speaking Mexican immigrant. 

Funny how you also missed that Bontz called me an idiot for buying a F -series sled when he himself snowchecked one. Beautiful ownage right there but you were too stupid to understand what you saw.  What’s hilarious is you’ve been pissing and moaning ever sense because your mad you replied to the thread. You’re taking whiny bitch to the next level. 

5946AD0D-E054-421D-A586-33D3E5ED4969.jpeg

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Swing and a miss dipfuck. Proof of your dumbass, ill informed comments below. :owned::owned::lol2:

Off topic goal post move.  Sad you don't even have a sled to enjoy the great snow you have.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I cut and pasted the comments Bontz asked about the oil pump. Your reading comprehension is at the same level as a non English speaking Mexican immigrant. 

Funny how you also missed that Bontz called me an idiot for buying a F -series sled when he himself snowchecked one. Beautiful ownage right there but you were too stupid to understand what you saw.  What’s hilarious is you’ve been pissing and moaning ever sense because your mad you replied to the thread. You’re taking whiny bitch to the next level. 

5946AD0D-E054-421D-A586-33D3E5ED4969.jpeg

I understand what your intention was.  It does not change that you asked the same question.  It's like someone here said, you'd consider it an own for bleeding on a guy's shoe after getting knocked out.

Also, maybe bontz was doing the same thing as you when he asked the question, how are you to know he wasn't attempting to mock someone like you attempted to.  I give him or anyone else here alot more credit than that but the point remains.

You seem really mad all the time, are you ok?  Quite aggressive..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Funny how you also missed that Bontz called me an idiot for buying a F -series sled when he himself snowchecked one. Beautiful ownage right there but you were too stupid to understand what you saw.  

I swear, every post you make you actually get DUMBER.  How is that even possible??!!?  Must be some sort of angry Eskimo trait, similar to FJ7.  Is he a relative of yours?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

I swear, every post you make you actually get DUMBER.  How is that even possible??!!?  Must be some sort of angry Eskimo trait, similar to FJ7.  Is he a relative of yours?

He's in a competition with Jimwit. Jimwit was far out in the lead up till a couple of weeks ago. Now neck and neck for the Most Dumbass of The Year Award. Couple more gulps of washer fluid and he takes the lead

• Haha 1