Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump needed more votes to win the last election. He’s not gained any.

He will lose again by a larger margin and he’s worried about going jail.

Where is CKF when we need him, to remind you that your feelings are not facts?  If you really want a Civil War in this country, go ahead and try and put him in jail.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am done having conversations with people who have been getting pissed on for six years and still think it is rain. If you can’t see by now, why Trump presents such a threat to the powers that be, and the danger that this represents , there is no point in having a conversation.  The biggest laugher to me is thinking that people are going to turn out in record numbers to vote for Biden.  My God.

I don't believe that it will be Biden on the Dems side. He will step aside before next November. I believe that it very likely will be Newsom.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Where is CKF when we need him, to remind you that your feelings are not facts?  If you really want a Civil War in this country, go ahead and try and put him in jail.

8 mad MAGA,s against 150 million sane Americans……yeah that’s it.

Besides it just may end up that Christie beats Trump.

American doesn’t want Trump.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

8 mad MAGA,s against 150 million sane Americans……yeah that’s it.

Besides it just may end up that Christie beats Trump.

American doesn’t want Trump.

Polls say you’re dead wrong.  In fact, the polls say Trump will mop the floor with Biden if the election were held tomorrow.  I wonder if that’s the reason that Democrats are behaving so desperately.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am done having conversations with people who have been getting pissed on for six years and still think it is rain. 

You lasted 13 minutes :lol::lol:

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've mentioned  a few times that I am not in favor of charging a former president unless it was something very serious. It is just creating a deeper divide that is not good for anyone.

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Considering your track record on being correct I'm sure you won't be surprised if nobody takes your word for it.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

We’ll your batting .000 with Trump predictions so….

The center and the center left see this shit and it sickens them.

They will not want anything to do with the party that limits their choices.... on top of everything else the democrats have don't to bring this country to the edge...

Hard core leftist moonbats will never change their minds, but with the above defections.... it don't look good for them.

They are already losing minorities. It only gets worse from there the further they push....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump could never dream of being the kind of martyr John Brown was and stir up a civil war.

8 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't believe that it will be Biden on the Dems side. He will step aside before next November. I believe that it very likely will be Newsom.

Really? I think they're gonna stick with him and lose to Trump for doing so.

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

The center and the center left see this shit and it sickens them.

They will not want anything to do with the party that limits their choices.... on top of everything else the democrats have don't to bring this country to the edge...

Hard core leftist moonbats will never change their minds, but with the above defections.... it don't look good for them.

They are already losing minorities. It only gets worse from there the further they push....

The center and center left are clowns who don't have the knowledge or the guts to have real opinions.

Hardcore leftists have never fucking liked Biden, not sure what you're even getting at there save for taking a dumb pot shot at your most staunch political rivals.

The idea that the dems are losing minorities is a propaganda pipedream pushed by the right.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The center and center left are clowns who don't have the knowledge or the guts to have real opinions.

Hardcore leftists have never fucking liked Biden, not sure what you're even getting at there save for taking a dumb pot shot at your most staunch political rivals.

The idea that the dems are losing minorities is a propaganda pipedream pushed by the right.

The center and those closest to them decide the elections.... as well as can be done under the current circumstances anyway....

Hard core lefties love Biden because he is doing what they want him to do.... the converse being you telling the board that Biden is a tactical genius...

He's losing brown because the ones who can vote don't want the illegals here any more than anyone else... the blacks because a good portion of them were living good, and now they ain't quite so much... and the Jews (and those who actually support them) finally see the left for what it really is...

Edited by Snake

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

The center and those closest to them decide the elections.... as well as can be done under the current circumstances anyway....

Hard core lefties love Biden because he is doing what they want him to do.... the converse being you telling the board that Biden is a spectacle genius...

He's losing brown because the ones who can vote don't want the illegals here any more than someone else... the blacks because a good portion of them were living good, and now they ain't quite so much... and the Jews (and those who actually support them) finally see the left for what it really is...

They do decide elections, doesn't make their feckless uneducated nature any less pathetic.

You can say this all you want it doesn't make it true, leftists believe him, the democratic party, and the whole government for that matter are no good fascists.

Again literally none of what you're saying about minorities is remotely true, it's pretty delusional in fact.

IMG_8894.jpeg

Edited by Wildboer
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

They do decide elections, doesn't make their feckless uneducated nature any less pathetic.

You can say this all you want it doesn't make it true, leftists believe him, the democratic party, and the whole government for that matter are no good fascists.

Again literally none of what you're saying about minorities is remotely true, it's pretty delusional in fact.

IMG_8894.jpeg

What happened... was DemocraticUnderground offline? :lol:

• Haha 1