Check your account email address ×

Hey Angry Ginger , your neighbor is selling

• Platinum Contributing Member

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Taxes says 58k year on Zillow I don’t think that 11k in here is right. You can probably look up town records online if you really cared that much.

The 11k is per month

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The 11k is per month

https://gis.vgsi.com/northhamptonnh/Parcel.aspx?Pid=2230

11k month is probably accurate looks like their town valuation went way up in 23 times that by the tax rate 17 per 1000 comes out 100k

Edited by 800renegaderider

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

11k month is probably accurate looks like their town valuation went way up in 23 times that by the tax rate 17 per 1000 comes out 100k

Wonder if that is part of the reason for the sale. That and take it while the going is good.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Wonder if that is part of the reason for the sale. That and take it while the going is good.

Possibly maybe they inherited it and can’t keep up with the increase cost? Who knows lot of money though just in property taxes.

• Like 1

always loved that house.   Ky derby winner raised there .    the taxes will go up after the sale but North Hamptons not crazy and 11k is prob in the ballpark then per month.  .  i finally crested 10k this year for my house now that the second bills out.  always toyed around that numbr the last few years but its solidly over now.  

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I don't care if I had Bezos money...I can't see myself wanting a home over 3000sqft.

Big barn, shop sure...same size would be fine. 

a 2 bedroom ( or 3 ) ranch on that props would be perfect for me.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

always loved that house.   Ky derby winner raised there .    the taxes will go up after the sale but North Hamptons not crazy and 11k is prob in the ballpark then per month.  .  i finally crested 10k this year for my house now that the second bills out.  always toyed around that numbr the last few years but its solidly over now.  

I was wondering if that was the place.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I don't care if I had Bezos money...I can't see myself wanting a home over 3000sqft.

Big barn, shop sure...same size would be fine. 

Unfortunatly for a prop that size in that location ya need to build an estate. Otherwise it would be worth less then the land costs.

That is basicly what killed the ranch , cape in northeastern ma and southern nh

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Unfortunatly for a prop that size in that location ya need to build an estate. Otherwise it would be worth less then the land costs.

That is basicly what killed the ranch , cape in northeastern ma and southern nh

Still wouldn't build it...heck it's just my wife and I why do we need 9 bathrooms? I am also dead set against the idea of a car collection.  I hate the idea of garage queens. If I'm going to buy it, I'm going to drive it. If I don't drive it, it's got to go. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah it’s a beautiful property. I think it’s been on the market for a while.

Nice, but seems high for a points priced house.

Put it on the auction block, the market will  set the price, quickly and below 17 million.

Edited by ICG
Spelling

26 minutes ago, ICG said:

Nice, but seems high for a points priced house.

Put it on the auction block, the market will  set the price, quickly and below 17 million.

Well that is the beauty of capitalism. If one dosnt know the correct price for a product or service, the market will tell you.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The 11k is per month

23 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ahh I read that way wrong :lol:

That makes more sense.