Check your account email address ×

GM to end production of the……

On 12/16/2023 at 10:07 AM, SlugsOnSleds said:

I bought a new Z28 in 1982...It was a disgraceful low performance car that should have NEVER been allowed to have a Z28 nameplate glued on it...Absolute PoS...305ci JUNK...Was the last car I ever bought...Trucks ever since...

Anything in the 80s were under performing turds thanks to government 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:07 AM, SlugsOnSleds said:

I bought a new Z28 in 1982...It was a disgraceful low performance car that should have NEVER been allowed to have a Z28 nameplate glued on it...Absolute PoS...305ci JUNK...Was the last car I ever bought...Trucks ever since...

Anything in the 80s were under performing turds thanks to government 

10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Can't just answer the question?

No shirt maybe?

I mean he mad but if you can’t see out of a Camero you’re clearly tiny and the fact you’re so mad for no reason in here really puts you on the gay side doesn’t it?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod said:

I mean he mad but if you can’t see out of a Camero you’re clearly tiny and the fact you’re so mad for no reason in here really puts you on the gay side doesn’t it?

The new ones have really bad blind spots.  Don’t you have one you haven’t noticed that?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

The new ones have really bad blind spots.  Don’t you have one you haven’t noticed that?

I’ve put like 10 miles on it lol

and even if it does I wouldn’t have a full on meltdown over it tbh 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Rod said:

I’ve put like 10 miles on it lol

and even if it does I wouldn’t have a full on meltdown over it tbh 

No I mean you don’t buy a Camaro cause it’s practical and easy to see out of lol. I just remember it being pretty bad on the couple I’ve worked on.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You also don't buy one for the 1980's interior.

To each their own…I’m a simple guy give me some good hp and a nice looking body nothing else matters to me. Haha interior….years ago I daily drove for a while a gutted interior fox with a cage and it was awesome.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Bigtime , but they are still sweet. A customer of mine has an 18 ss . Thing prob has 6k on the clock.Id take that in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

To each their own…I’m a simple guy give me some good hp and a nice looking body nothing else matters to me. Haha interior….years ago I daily drove for a while a gutted interior fox with a cage and it was awesome.

I'd rather have a nice interior than exterior.  The car is for me, not others.  That all being said, it would have been really easy to make it nice but they failed miserably.