Check your account email address ×

Only on the West coast does this make sense.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Washington State Dems Intro Law That Could Jail Users Of Gas-Powered Lawn Mowers (tampafp.com)

Yet it is ok to do drugs on the street, take a shit on the street and steal your car.  Murder a cop and you will be given a parade. Fuck the Communists!

Sounds like a Jan. 6th re-run.

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Washington State Dems Intro Law That Could Jail Users Of Gas-Powered Lawn Mowers (tampafp.com)

Yet it is ok to do drugs on the street, take a shit on the street and steal your car.  Murder a cop and you will be given a parade. Fuck the Communists!

Do you honestly think it will pass and become a law or is it possibly just another stupid idea someone came up with that is bound to fail?

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you honestly think it will pass and become a law or is it possibly just another stupid idea someone came up with that is bound to fail?

Very possible out there. Look who they elect for Governer. Jay, I am a Communist dictator Inslee.

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thing is these leftists fascist policies grow like a cancer 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Rod said:

Thing is these leftists fascist policies grow like a cancer 

And in your mind the right's potential policies are all sound? Yes or no will suffice :bc:

19 minutes ago, hayward said:

I wish the big trucking firms would just boycott California. Would take about one week and the disarray would push Newsom into a hole in the ground where he belongs. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

And in your mind the right's potential policies are all sound? Yes or no will suffice :bc:

You've been watching too may congressional hearings, looking for that Gotcha moment. 

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Every time I listen to a hearing, and hear answer yes or no with not wanting an explanation, it's like listening to a cheap attorney pushing an agenda.

Ok. Maybe I just wanted an answer and not a diatribe about neolibs,neocons and nazis :dunno: Ever think of that????

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is California a true representation of America in your mind? The general consensus here seems to be no unless you need them to prove a point.

Just who do you think pays for all the added expenses of what it costs for goods and services to be hauled around the state with trucks equipped with never ending expensive headaches from epa compliant engines ONLY?  

And does anyone even know if it’s benefitting the environment or not?

Just now, hayward said:

Just who do you think pays for all the added expenses of what it costs for goods and services to be hauled around the state with trucks equipped with never ending expensive headaches from epa compliant engines ONLY?  

And does anyone even know if it’s benefitting the environment or not?

WTF are you babbling about now???   :lol: I simply asked if California truly represented America.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok. Maybe I just wanted an answer and not a diatribe about neolibs,neocons and nazis :dunno: Ever think of that????

No I didn't, ever since you pushed for Badger to be Banned, you always seemed to be pushing an agenda, is that true, yes or no only please?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Is California a true representation of America in your mind? The general consensus here seems to be no unless you need them to prove a point.

Has 39 million residents, not counting illegals of course, and the 5th largest GDP in the world so it does wield a lot of power just by the numbers around the world. I/we might not think that it does but worldwide maybe.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Oh for fucks sake, give your head a shake. Are you blind? Most of the radical lunatic ideas come from Democrats and this current administration is in overdrive. Democrats are just incredibly fucked in the head with their foolishness. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh for fucks sake, give your head a shake. Are you blind? Most of the radical lunatic ideas come from Democrats and this current administration is in overdrive. Democrats are just incredibly fucked in the head with their foolishness. 

My state with 700k residents has been looking west for radical ideas and has instituted many that came from there. I thank our Progressive law makers for turning this state into a petri dish of radical ideas.

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

My state with 700k residents has been looking west for radical ideas and has instituted many that came from there. I thank our Progressive law makers for turning this state into a petri dish of radical ideas.

In the famous words of one of our beloved members Ben............Kill yourself!!!

Liberals are Regressives not Progressives.

Can you explain to me the radical retardation of jailing somebody over using a gas powered lawnmower?