Check your account email address ×

team bellypan....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Normal?  Like the new normal...or like it was two years ago before VS decided they just don't give a shit anymore?

:lol:

He's the hardest working Poo basher there for sure.  The opposite of Ricky and his son.  Priceless shit.  The "Madcatters" vs.  the "Poo-laiders". :lol:

WWE UP IN THERE!!!!!   Ahhh....the gold old days.  

It'll never be like it was back in 12 or 13...but as far as vs goes,they can suck my hairy nuts for destroying a good site 

Just now, xcr700 said:

It'll never be like it was back in 12 or 13...but as far as vs goes,they can suck my hairy nuts for destroying a good site 

I saw they came up for new rules for the vendors.  I just laughed and exited the thread.  Shameful how they treat paying vendors.  

Oh well.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

This is absolutely true...and sad at the same time. Fuckers down there think we live in igloos and ride around on dog sleds 

I watched Ice Road Truckers, you don't know what you are talking aboot. I'm the only reason you got on this site,I'm kind of a big deal around here. 

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I watched Ice Road Truckers, you don't know what you are talking aboot. I'm the only reason you got on this site,I'm kind of a big deal around here. 

Take off eh. I watched nascar, get oot of here. I'm the only reason you're not banned from either site

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Take off eh. I watched nascar, get oot of here. I'm the only reason you're not banned from either site

XCR is bigly-er deal. The most bigly.  A very powerful bigly deal.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

XCR is bigly-er deal. The most bigly.  A very powerful bigly deal.

Fucker isn't shit in his own back yard. He can only get to town in the winter,when the Ice Roads are open.

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

2016-03-15 15.39.13.jpg

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fucker isn't shit in his own back yard. He can only get to town in the winter,when the Ice Roads are open.

He did mention he lived by a an access river.  Wasn't sure what that meant.

fucking eskimos!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Pulled this off of xcr700s FB page. He is one of those Canooks that loves Trump.:lmao:

IMG_2756.JPG

that is not a real skimo they are passed out drunk by mid day. every one knows that

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is not a real skimo they are passed out drunk by mid day. every one knows that

Thats the summer....its only 4am....see you mericans dont know shit. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thats the summer....its only 4am....see you mericans dont know shit. :lol:

hey I spent almost every summer growing up in AK I know all about drunken skimos .  and with sled dog shipping that sign would not have gotten there until late sept .

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hey I spent almost every summer growing up in AK I know all about drunken skimos .  and with sled dog shipping that sign would not have gotten there until late sept .

Being there are no fucking eskimos in Alaska(according to ladyboyjames) I would have to say you are....well....stupid.

Edited by Boered

37 minutes ago, Boered said:

Being there are no fucking eskimos in Alaska(according to ladyboyjames) I would have to say you are....well....stupid.

well what would ladyboyjames like me to call the tan fat bumpy face people sitting on old couches drinking on the side of the road then ?

7 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

When Spindry jerks you off does it feel like a stranger is doing it?

he uses the upside down lefty action very realistic split personality disorder circle jerk action

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I lived in Jackson Mississippi for a winter  deff diff world . not all bad though

Lived in Savannah for a year and traveled a bunch.  

Hole

Lee

Hell

It gets strange in some parts.