Check your account email address ×

team bellypan....

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well i have met enought from michigan close to our border who cant remember if their last hunting trip was in Ontario or Quebec.  Yes we all speak french in Canada.

Frenchy still tapping Billie? :lol:

Yep.  And still posting half naked pictures of her.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: They won't let you in over there.  Good for them...and for you...well, more of the same:

Probably good for him. He get's smacked around here enough IMO but then again he comes here for that sort of attention so..... 3

Strange how they don't ever seem to start threads about this place or even talk too much about anything over here, but then people here start threads like this. :news: 

Edited by Skidooski

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Probably good for him. He get's smacked around here enough IMO but then again he comes here for that sort of attention so..... 3

Strange how they don't ever seem to start threads about this place or even talk too much about anything over here, but then people here start threads like this. :news: 

It's strange why you're on here - besides being an overlooked wallflower - the buttplugger site sounds like an ideal place for you...:gtyof:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's strange why you're on here - besides being an overlooked wallflower - the buttplugger site sounds like an ideal place for you...:gtyof:

Let it all out there fruit cake. I imagine a lot of things seem strange to you :lol: 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well what would ladyboyjames like me to call the tan fat bumpy face people sitting on old couches drinking on the side of the road then ?

Athabascans! That's what he called them. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

that's because over there, they're above it all. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

that's because over there, they're above it all. 

Guys like Dumbski must play around on the interwebs all day if they are experts on both sites.  Not sure why he has 4000+ posts on here if the buttplugger site so good.......and filled with intelligent and well balanced debate.....:news:

Dumbski :groin:SnowRider :snack:

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Guys like Dumbski must play around on the interwebs all day if they are experts on both sites.  Not sure why he has 4000+ posts on here if the buttplugger site so good.......and filled with intelligent and well balanced debate.....:news:

Weird, he sure has your attention.

16 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

You missed the crazy posts from greatlandempire? :bc:

Oh yeah I forgot about his new name. :thumb: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

:lol: I didn't even notice his second whiny post. He's obviously very sensitive about the whole TBP thing :lol2:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Dumbski follows me around like a little lost puppy :snack:  Weird👍

Don't give two fucks about the buttpluggers - never been on the site or tried to set up an account.  I'll stick with the original site that Rob started and John carried forward.  We all know the buttpluggers needed their safe space and for the most part are thin-skinned pussies.  So now they have their own little sanctuary :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don't give two fucks about the buttpluggers - never been on the site or tried to set up an account.  I'll stick with the original site that Rob started and John carried forward.  We all know the buttpluggers needed their safe space and for the most part are thin-skinned pussies.  So now they have their own little sanctuary :lol: 

Poor Coach....

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

from a cunt with 5498 posts and that after running away like a cunt with her ball for 3 mo . some real pot calling the kettle black shit there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

you really need to look inside at why you have a obsessive need to call posters wallflowers or no one care what you say on such a reg biases. it is screaming something rather sad  about you    

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

from a cunt with 5498 posts and that after running away like a cunt with her ball for 3 mo . some real pot calling the kettle black shit there

He :owned: himself on that one but he's too stupid to realize it

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

He :owned: himself on that one but he's too stupid to realize it

Ah no you two dummies - I'm on one site - not two :lol: 

EZHEAT/Dumbski :groin:SnowRider 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ah no you two dummies - I'm on one site - not two :lol: 

EZHEAT/Dumbski :groin:SnowRider 

:lmao: You have 1500 more posts then me on here even with putting yourself in safe space post election time out. Use your head dumb shit. We know you're only on one site because the one won't let you in and you get banned from the others 

:lol2::lol2::lol2: I just checked and I have 300 posts over there so even with my total count between two sites you still are the post whore by over 1000 posts! Dipshit loses again 

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: You have 1500 more posts then me on here even with putting yourself in safe space post election time out. Use your head dumb shit. We know you're only on one site because the one won't let you in and you get banned from the others 

FS has given him refuge.:lol:

• Like 1