Check your account email address ×

Megyn Kelly Declares That Trump Has Lost ‘Multiple Steps’ Mentally: ‘This Is What Happens When You’re 77-Years-Old!’

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

People who are too lazy to vote fail the country :snack:

And you’re propping up someone that shakes hands with imaginary people. You should be ashamed of calling yourself an American. You are the absolute worst of America. Your ego is so wrapped up into identity politics that you chose not to see the truth. Disgusting. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Of course you would say that. You’re just as bad as he is with your own brand of identity politics. 

Oh, so voting isn't importand and a civic obligation.  You defend transexualism as not a mental disorder.  I'm ok that you don't agree with me trust me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And you’re propping up someone that shakes hands with imaginary people. You should be ashamed of calling yourself aa American. You are the absolute worst of America. Your ego is so wrapped up into identity politics that you chose not to see the truth. Disgusting. 

You don’t vote.  Your idea of truth is irrelevant.  Your irrelevant.  SBYL 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so voting isn't importand and a civic obligation.  You defend transexualism as not a mental disorder.  I'm ok that you don't agree with me trust me.

Just now, SnowRider said:

You don’t vote.  Your idea of truth is irrelevant.  Your irrelevant.  SBYL 

You two can get your pathetic little stickers that say “I voted for geriatrics that pretend to care about America”. 

I did my civic duty to perpetuate the fraud on America. Congratulations. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You two can get your pathetic little stickers that say “I voted for geriatrics that pretend to care about America”. 

I did my civic duty to perpetuate the fraud on America. Congratulations. :lol: 

Wow who's cooler than you?!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Go ahead. March down and vote for one of the two pieces of shit that two, money hungry political parties vomited up on your plate. 

It’s a zero sum game.  You’re doing nothing to participate - let alone change the dynamics.  Instead you cast stones pretending to be above it all when in reality you’re useless.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s a zero sum game.  You’re doing nothing to participate - let alone change the dynamics.  Instead you cast stones pretending to be above it all when in reality you’re useless.  

Above it all? No. Deserve better than what a fixed and phony system dishes up for candidates? Yes I am. You and your buddy here are happy as two pigs in shit about your party’s candidate. So happy about it that you’re both unable to ignore me. :) 

Keep supporting the broken system. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go ahead. March down and vote for one of the two pieces of shit that two, money hungry political parties vomited up on your plate. 

Sure Greg.  I suppose the Republicans are the reason Trump is 40-50 points in the lead.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure Greg.  I suppose the Republicans are the reason Trump is 40-50 points in the lead.  :lol: 

Trump is the currently the frontrunner in the Republican race by a wide margin. Yet a set of hypothetical one-on-ones in the poll shows that South Carolina governor Nikki Haley beats Biden by a much wider margin than would the former president or Florida governor Ron DeSantis. Haley has a 17-point lead at 51–34 percent, while DeSantis ties with Biden 45–45 percent.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump is the lead GOP candidate because the Republican Party is a batshit crazy, self harming cult of lunatics. We are three years along and he has not won a single victory in this supposed election fraud. He’s a shitbag liar and a coward who puts his own pride over his country and so are his supporters. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is the currently the frontrunner in the Republican race by a wide margin. Yet a set of hypothetical one-on-ones in the poll shows that South Carolina governor Nikki Haley beats Biden by a much wider margin than would the former president or Florida governor Ron DeSantis. Haley has a 17-point lead at 51–34 percent, while DeSantis ties with Biden 45–45 percent.

Are you aware that she get support from Dem doners.  

I doubt it.:lol:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

People who are too lazy to vote fail the country :snack:

People who vote for those who are or will be 80+ during their term fail the country.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you aware that she get support from Dem doners.  

I doubt it.:lol:

It's donors, a doner is a type of sandwich. She also gets money from Republicans and Independents. Unlike all of your Uber biased sources she is way more likely to speak the truth and her mind, but yes will be influenced by others like any and every one.

9 hours ago, Rod said:

She’s still mad he wouldn’t bang her 

And chose stormy instead.  Trump is dumber than I thought.

• Like 2