Check your account email address ×

Joe’s Going Down…Comer Has the Goods….

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When do Dems GAF and claim to be fiscal conservatives?  Stupid question :thumbsup:  No doubt they handle jobs and the economy better because they make it work for more people.  Your Repugs are busy gutting the middle class and forcing wealth to the top.  

this isn't a dodgeball game... man the fuck up.   do you flush $100 bills down the toilet for amusement?  if you can't disparage your own party on occasion you're just as cult as the magatards. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this isn't a dodgeball game... man the fuck up.   do you flush $100 bills down the toilet for amusement?  if you can't disparage your own party on occasion you're just as cult as the magatards. 

WTF are you yapping about you emotional moron :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Snowqueefer owned again  :groin:

You’re one of the few on here who make racer look almost smart :lol:  Hard to believe how dumb you are.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

When do Dems GAF and claim to be fiscal conservatives?  Stupid question :thumbsup:  No doubt they handle jobs and the economy better because they make it work for more people.  Your Repugs are busy gutting the middle class and forcing wealth to the top.  

We got a spending problem and this dipshit is voting for the party that he knows will spend more.  That is plain ignorance.

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

We got a spending problem and this dipshit is voting for the party that he knows will spend more.  That is plain ignorance.

And you are voting for the so called Republican that has spent more than any other

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ding Ding GIF - Carl Weathers Ding Ding Apollo Creed ...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your cult leader has employed his kids their whole lives.  Even paid them to be unqualified advisors :lol: But you’re worried about Hunter who’s never worked in government and Joe was not in government at the time. 

Dude he got deals from China shortly after flying over there on AF2.  I'm not going to defend Trump placing the kids on his staff as I don't feel they were qualified but they seemed to do a decent enough job.  Kushner was a big part of the Abraham accords.   

Edited by Highmark

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

He should be impeached for being a shitty parent.

Loaning your son IN HIS 40'S money to buy a Raptor.

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What the fuck kind of  lowlife in his 40's needs to make truck payments to his dad?

22 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Some crackhead apparently 

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hunter at that age had to borrow money from his old man to buy a truck? :lmao:

At least Hunter pays his loans back.  What are your thoughts on Comer Pyle’s kids…:snack:

:lol:

Comer: When my son needs help or my daughter I just give her money, nobody ever pays me back

https://x.com/acyn/status/1731833504063803821?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

At least Hunter pays his loans back.  What are your thoughts on Comer Pyle’s kids…:snack:

Comer: When my son needs help or my daughter I just give her money, nobody ever pays me back

Your kid can't afford a $80k+ truck, in his 40's, you tell him tough shit, but something you can afford.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, old indy said:

How long would one have to be awake, while smoking crack before that person would fall asleep with a friggin crack pipe hanging out of his mouth?

Had to be days on end.... prolly at least 2 without any sleep....I based a few times back in my hay days and was as wide awake and bugging as could be for hours....Yeah he had it bad.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Your kid can't afford a $80k+ truck, in his 40's, you tell him tough shit, but something you can afford.

Did you tell Comer Pyle the same thing :snack:

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Does he run it thru shell corporations?  :pc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Does he run it thru shell corporations?  :pc:

20 shell Corps, transactions red flagged 150 times by banks, shuffling money around from one to another.

All perfectly normal business transactions. 

:lol: :lmao: 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Had to be days on end.... prolly at least 2 without any sleep....I based a few times back in my hay days and was as wide awake and bugging as could be for hours....Yeah he had it bad.

im guessing more than two, days upon dayz i bet. i wonder who it was was nice enough to cover him and snap that picture?

On 12/5/2023 at 2:28 PM, racer254 said:

I give you one guess.  Bet the people living in places like this don't have a cushy job working for a public union or government office.

:snack:

Breaking:  Ten Republicans who signed official-looking paperwork falsely purporting Trump won Wisconsin in 2020 have agreed to withdraw their inaccurate filings, & acknowledged Joe Biden won the presidency and not serve as presidential electors in 2024.

https://x.com/factsatruth/status/1732435118688772250?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You going to loan your kid money to buy a $80k+ pickup in his 40's?

Simple yes/no will suffice.

Parents do a lot more.  Pointless argument you’re trying to make.