Check your account email address ×

Canadians…Agree Or Disagree

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

From Canadian  relatives…..Toronto, definitely a shit hole. 

100%. I really hate cities of any kind though. All the weirdos congregate there.

I live fairly close to both those cities, and I would include Ottawa on that list as well. I don,t understand why our federal and provincial governments tolerate what some of these mofos in gangs keep doing. Give them a rowboat, and an oar, and drop them in the middle of whatever ocean they crossed to get here. They are scum of the earth, and make great shark bait. keep feeding the sharks, til all have been eradicated. Being nice and giving them second, third and fourth chances don,t work with these guys. They only can be delt with one way. They only understand lead, or fish food.

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s really nice. Quebec City is our favorite though. 

Yes she absolutely loved that area too.:bc: The older areas the most. Like going back in time she said.

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

good looking strippers thou

If I had a dollar for every time I heard a guy say that, I would head to Quebec and give them all to strippers.

5 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

toronto for sure, needs a nuke to clean it up. montreal, even if there are no terrorist sympathizers, its full of frogs. nuke them too

Faggots are the reason we have Trudeau 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

good looking strippers thou

For sure. They were good enough looking and smart enough to suck all the living and meal allowance cheques all our new young guys got every 2 weeks at a time. The boys would go to these joints thinking that the strippers were in love with them, and finally realized that there is nothing colder than a strippers heart. Once all your cash is gone, so are they. LOL

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, HSR said:

Wife said she loved the week she spent in the old Montreal area a few years ago. Beautiful she says.

My bachelor party was In Montreal and from what I remember my experience was the same as your wife’s pretty cool city with lots of nice old buildings and such.