Check your account email address ×

Arctic cat in trouble??

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh Greg. Try harder. Takes a lot to bother me. I mean A LOT. 

I don’t have to try hard. I am going to throw my catalysts out of an airplane and see how fast it goes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Again. Proving how pathetic you are. I'll give you an A+ for effort. Go find your helmet and proper short bus. Your guardian is looking for you.

off to bed now, need to go to work in the morning to further support unappreciative teet suckling public workers.

see you tomorrow... 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

off to bed now, need to go to work in the morning to further support unappreciative teet suckling public workers.

see you tomorrow... 

See how your roads, let alone taxes be without us. Contractors charging whatever they want? Quality of construction? Oh wait, it just happens in your fucked up world. 

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck Greg. Your sled is delayed. It might not get wrecked until January this coming season. 

I am aware of that and was expecting that. We are riding here now and I would have road all weekend if I had it. I have another sled I can ride. 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

I am aware of that and was expecting that. We are riding here now and I would have road all weekend if I had it. I have another sled I can ride. 

I have a spare as well. Will let you know if your sled is on the line tomorrow, unless it is in front of mine.

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have a spare as well. Will let you know if your sled is on the line tomorrow, unless it is in front of mine.

Mine is the cheapest one you can buy as i didn’t pre order 

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That does not make it the least expensive. Usually the most.

I bought it from a dealer I worked at. It was the cheapest one as they didn’t have an rxc available and I don’t want a shitty iact or what ever they call it now. Ifp 129 was the cheapest 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I bought it from a dealer I worked at. It was the cheapest one as they didn’t have an rxc available and I don’t want a shitty iact or what ever they call it now. Ifp 129 was the cheapest 

Atac works as advertised. This will be my second. Better than a chisel to get to the adjusters by at least 1000%.

41 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Atac works as advertised. This will be my second. Better than a chisel to get to the adjusters by at least 1000%.

It has 3 shitty settings. My tucker had 180 settings and my older sleds had about 260. You needed to know how to use them and once got it set you didn’t have to mess with it. For the amount that the atac cost I could build a way better shock package 

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Of course you do. You ride a Cat, it's going to break.

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Says the guy who uses setting one.  That setting is for little kids and pussies.

58 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Of course you do. You ride a Cat, it's going to break.

Says the guy who uses setting one.  That setting is for little kids and pussies.

I almost want to drive to TRF and see if he's actually this stupid in real life... 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Going to the plant tomorrow for a personal tour. 129's are on the line but production is shut down till Thursday do to parts shortages, again. Tracks? Shocks? Will find out I suppose. Probably will know before internet JESUS, but that happens all the time.  60 miles from the factory to, what is it from New York Mills, NY again? Anyone you want me to say hi?

Who is giving you your personal tour ? I'd love to talk to them beforehand and let them know what kind of god they are about to be in the presence of.

• Haha 2

Something Cat related: >>>  2024 Catalyst RXC is in at dealer.. Picking up Saturday.. See what kind of build quality we get this year..  Okay back to your regular scheduled fight/name calling :slapping:.

:wacko:

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Haha 5

Maybe Arctic Cat will make a full production run of Catalyst before " gone fishing"  again. . . This was the only 🐈 Cat I could find this season . . . . But, atleast the climate control &  🕹️ joysticks are great . . .

IMG_20230531_135620841.jpg

Edited by ICG