Check your account email address ×

Nice Work President Biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Although I am happy with the price of used cars. Have a couple I may be selling soon.

do-they-really-think-people-are-stupid.jpg

Yep, I'm pretty happy with the housing market, moving in 4-5 months and I'm looking at easily tripling what I paid for my house.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, I'm pretty happy with the housing market, moving in 4-5 months and I'm looking at easily tripling what I paid for my house.

While true....the one you're purchasing has done the same. 

• Like 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

Moving into my GF's house. Been waiting for my son to graduate highschool. She lives in a different school district, didn't want to disrupt his last couple years of highschool or his senior year in the district he has been in since Kindergarten..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Moving into my GF's house. Been waiting for my son to graduate highschool. She lives in a different school district, didn't want to disrupt his last couple years of highschool or his senior year in the district he has been in since Kindergarten..

So I see your retiring the 6 month plan ?

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Housing market still hot...our house sold in 3 days full asking price....deal fell through initially when buyer was looking to get 15 k off, I said no and a month later they "found" the 15k. 

Didn't triple like you did but still did very well....not too happy with my realtor however, think he was holding back showing home to other potential buyers. Come to find out that a realtor on my work route called my realtors office to show my house and he never called him back......prolly didn't want to have to split commission with another realtor if others were interested. Most comparable homes have sold above asking price in our area.... So now I'm thinking we could have done better.

I'm definitely going with a different realtor if this deal doesn't pan out at the end or sell by owner . 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

That's where I'm in a very good spot.....no need to buy. Just had to sell high 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Housing market still hot...our house sold in 3 days full asking price....deal fell through initially when buyer was looking to get 15 k off, I said no and a month later they "found" the 15k. 

Didn't triple like you did but still did very well....not too happy with my realtor however, think he was holding back showing home to other potential buyers. Come to find out that a realtor on my work route called my realtors office to show my house and he never called him back......prolly didn't want to have to split commission with another realtor if others were interested. Most comparable homes have sold above asking price in our area.... So now I'm thinking we could have done better.

I'm definitely going with a different realtor if this deal doesn't pan out at the end or sell by owner . 

That's where I'm in a very good spot.....no need to buy. Just had to sell high 

There was an open house this week on our road this past Saturday.  Probably 20 cars, I'd never seen anything like it.  Basic little 40 year old ranch and they're asking all the money.  I'm assuming it will sell for more than asking.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There was an open house this week on our road this past Saturday.  Probably 20 cars, I'd never seen anything like it.  Basic little 40 year old ranch and they're asking all the money.  I'm assuming it will sell for more than asking.  

Economy sounds shitty….:snack:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah.... it's crazy. Still very low inventory which was good for us. Not many want to sell and have to buy something else at todays interest rates when they are probably paying much lower on their current home.  

Houses not sitting long at all....you see a sign and soon after under contract. I keep thinking it will crash, but when?.....If rates start to drop,(upcoming election)this may still have some legs.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.... it's crazy. Still very low inventory which was good for us. Not many want to sell and have to buy something else at todays interest rates when they are probably paying much lower on their current home.  

Houses not sitting long at all....you see a sign and soon after under contract. I keep thinking it will crash, but when?.....If rates start to drop,(upcoming election)this may still have some legs.

Thanks Joe!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Time for another pandemic and more Trump money :snack:

Nope, we need more illegal immigrants, that should work right? They are killing and raping American citizens at a record pace not scene before..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, we need more illegal immigrants, that should work right? They are killing and raping American citizens at a record pace not scene before..

Did your cult leader tell you that….:snack: