Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is a piece of shit #2310076

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can tell you that access to money hasn't been a problem, now I will say that the bar has been raised and have banks asked for a bit more collateral and have done more research in making sure that the person or entity requesting the loan has the ability to pay it back.

What?  If you want this to make sense, take out the first sentence or add "..for me." at the end of it.

smh.

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Look in the mirror for your answer on the bold.

I'm sorry didn't you get enough attention?  I'm sorry that I didn't include you on those comments. I'm sure in normal circumstances you stand out as an extremely stupid and pathetic bitch. But Zambo and Momo work at it night and day. They eclipse your efforts. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  If you want this to make sense, take out the first sentence or add "..for me." at the end of it.

smh.

Of course you don't get it :lol: 

Hint spend less time fucking off on the WWW and more time being productive, the results might amaze you :bc: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hint spend less time fucking off on the WWW and more time being productive, the results might amaze you :bc: 

Oh I got it.  You wanted all to know you don't have any problem getting money.  We all "get that". Because, if that wasn't your main goal, the remaining blather served to contradict your opening statement.

When you are done making all your BIGLY money, maybe you can spend more time here also.

Do you "get" that? :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're approaching 4000 posts, you may want to take your own advice. :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

ahhh no ......it has nothing to do with lending. Glass Steagall being removed is to blame 100% for us having to bail out the banks the last time and by god now that they know we will do it they are gonna make sure they have the option again. The best part is the fucking retarded ass fucks that tried to claim it was homeowners not paying their bills that led to the crisis :lol: motherfuckers robbed us blind and then convinced us it was our own fault

It was blamed on the Negroes lying to the poor loan agents.

7 hours ago, Boered said:

Of course he is, did you ever think otherwise. Now, step back and think about what the alternative was, not what you would have liked it to be, but what it actually was.

Do you mean the actual alternative or the alternative as described by Republicans?  Because it's about time you realized that you've been had. 

Think about Hillary's comments to the bankers about saying some things in private and others publicly. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I keep saying ben is a little slow but eventually comes around. but at least he comes around, unlike a few others.

Care to break that down a bit?  How is he "coming around" to your side at all?  Or, you don't really know but it seemed like a good thing to post?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Care to break that down a bit?  How is he "coming around" to your side at all?  Or, you don't really know but it seemed like a good thing to post?

i'm implying he's coming around to how big a POS, and liar, trump is. calm down, I realize he's not, nor ever will, throwing on a blue shirt.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm implying he's coming around to how big a POS, and liar, trump is.

Not sure when he's ever said anything different.  Or do you think he now believes Hillary was the superior choice?

I'm done. He can chime in for his own thoughts.  Just find it funny how the Dems feel they can categorize everyone to fit their narrative push at the time.

"Intellectually elite".

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry didn't you get enough attention?  I'm sorry that I didn't include you on those comments. I'm sure in normal circumstances you stand out as an extremely stupid and pathetic bitch. But Zambo and Momo work at it night and day. They eclipse your efforts. 

Butthurt noted.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Today trump announced that he doesnt support separating commercial arms of big banks from their investment arms. Which means they are free to continue to leverage deposits and risk all of our assets however they see fit .....in a nut shell.

Wrong.  Calm your tits Ben.

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

So banks don't use deposits as assets?

Technically....no.  A deposit actually becomes a liability along with the depositor (account holder) once funds are handed over.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I wonder how many were worthless Canadians like SloMo...?? :snack:

Zero just like your IQ and the amount of times you have been correct about anything Taintrider :finger2:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Technically....no.  A deposit actually becomes a liability along with the depositor (account holder) once funds are handed over.

So what do they use to invest with?