Check your account email address ×

Polaris so afraid of getting embarrassed they aren't going to the shootout

krom

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If I get a Catalyst next year, I'm going old school.  Rip the pistons out, knurl them, run it until it cold seizes, then sand down the high spots.

Perfect fit.

I have an angle grinder if sand paper takes to long to shape them 

Maybe because they learned they can market game changing, terrain dominators to dipshits on sites like this that they don’t need to race to prove anything. Dipfucks will just automatically defend them saying that’s why they make the 600R to be raced. 

20 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I am guessing Polaris provided a lot of funding to put the event on and pulled that money. The event could easily find someone to enter a 2024 Polaris sled in it. To find someone to fund the event would be extremely hard last minute 

Event was never funded by any manufactures, it started in an effort to see who had the fastest stuff, and to force the manufactures to do a better job with factory clutching and jetting.

13 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I assume you're retarded.

I'd be right.

no assuming needed, it's proven and documented

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cool! I will out you on warranty claims. 

You got the shit kicked out of you every day in school didn't you.  Wanted to be a small town cop, but you are too stupid..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krom said:

Event was never funded by any manufactures, it started in an effort to see who had the fastest stuff, and to force the manufactures to do a better job with factory clutching and jetting.

no assuming needed, it's proven and documented

You got the shit kicked out of you every day in school didn't you.  Wanted to be a small town cop, but you are too stupid..

Coming from you, it means nothing. You are worthless, but I digress. 

15 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Coming from retarded, I get it. Not your fault. Just lucky you were born when you were. Incest in the wrong century would mean certain death.

Incest in most centuries meant royalty.

Even though I'm not inbred, it's nice that you acknowledge me in that way.

Just refer to me as "your majesty" from now on.

• Haha 3

On 11/21/2023 at 1:36 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

BRP has tons of money... because they sell massive amounts of tippy snowmobiles to dwarves and leprechauns, allegedly. 

I guess they are spending it on development of sleds people want to buy and not snowless events 

• 3 weeks later...

Guess Polaris got it right in not supporting the event this year. Wouldn't this past week end have seen the sleds run. How much snow is sitting on the ground in New York right now. In central Ontario where I am, there is zippo and no cold temps for the next 2 weeks at least. Might just as well still have the boat in

Although I must say that I do enjoy the friendly banter after the event. Maybe going forward it should be held mid January if they have it again

Edited by Tripleflipper

• 2 weeks later...

Gym is contemplating hosting the Norman County wheelie ripping and roost spraying competition next winter.  Gym finds accelerating from a dead stop to one thousand feet on grass and slush preposterous.  Gym plans to talk to the local inferior brand dealers to see if they can assist in facilitating such an event.  Gym's dealer is already on board.  Gym has the best dealer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is contemplating hosting the Norman County wheelie ripping and roost spraying competition next winter.  Gym finds accelerating from a dead stop to one thousand feet on grass and slush preposterous.  Gym plans to talk to the local inferior brand dealers to see if they can assist in facilitating such an event.  Gym's dealer is already on board.  Gym has the best dealer.  

Congrats, Gym, on getting that Commodore fixed.  Glad to see that 8-bit processor is back up to operating temperature!  

Edited by p51mstg
  • Haha 1