Check your account email address ×

Have you ever been the victim of a crime?

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep, I'm one of those millennials and know that old school SK were damn good tools.

:crazy:

Going to need to see a birth certificate... anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I had a mix of SK-Chrome, SK-Wayne, and SK in the box. Some were my dad’s and went back to the 1940’s. SK sold to a Chinese company and sistered up with Shop Vac. The quality went down hill fast. 

was just giving you shit, Dad's buddy repd SK tools out of a fake woodgrain station wagon for years, but Dad only bought SnapOn as he and my grandfather were share holders.  after the takeover, garbage.  Dad's buddy ended up in corporate at Matco

here's an antique ratchet set which belonged to my grandfather which I still use and the SnapOn man wants for his collection. 

come into the garage with intentions of leaving with it and you'll be picked up by a coroner with a coal shovel.

IMG_20231113_175403749.jpg

IMG_20231113_175436087.jpg

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

SK was some of the better tools back in the late “70’s. You’re just too young to know that. 

You jogged my memory when you  mentioned those.  The first set of tools I ever had was a set of SK tools, that the old man got me, and he had stamped my initials on each wrench.  And my tool box was stolen out of the storage in an apartment I was living in at the time.  Would be nice to still have those.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Going to need to see a birth certificate... anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

was just giving you shit, Dad's buddy repd SK tools out of a fake woodgrain station wagon for years, but Dad only bought SnapOn as he and my grandfather were share holders.  after the takeover, garbage.  Dad's buddy ended up in corporate at Matco

SK was a victim of poor marketing and dropping the distribution ball. 

Some kids stole the hood off my '70 Chevelle SS parked next to my garage in 1988. Did some detective work and found it behind a barn about a week later.  Only think stolen in over 50 years here, just north of Flint.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You jogged my memory when you  mentioned those.  The first set of tools I ever had was a set of SK tools, that the old man got me, and he had stamped my initials on each wrench.  And my tool box was stolen out of the storage in an apartment I was living in at the time.  Would be nice to still have those.

For me here was westward. Actually really good tools. I do remember SK but that was more the tools my dad and uncle had. So I’ve used SK but as far as buying them no that was before my time 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

When I worked at a boat shop around 2010 ish the Wakeboard boats got hit what seemed like 1 a month. 

Replaced stereo, amps and tower speakers on exact same boats more than twice also . Fuck it was bad back then. 

Mid to late 90s we had all the Clarion decks and disk changers stolen out of the bigger Sea Rays on the lot. F-ing bastards.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

For me here was westward. Actually really good tools. I do remember SK but that was more the tools my dad and uncle had. So I’ve used SK but as far as buying them no that was before my time 

Well I'm old, and this prolly goes back 50 years now.  My son in law has a Cornwell tools business now.  Seems like pretty good quality stuff, they have what I'd consider a homeowner line but then the industrial grade stuff.  I finally broke down and bought a set of ratcheting wrenches, after procrastinating about it for about 40 years, given I already have way too many tools.  I mean, I push pencils for a living, now sure why I have boxed end 2" wrenches, and every size, metric and infidel, down to shit I'd work on my watch with.  :dunno: 

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

President_Barack_Obama's_long_form_birth_certificate.jpg

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I had a seagull snatch half an Italian sub off my cooler while surf fishing a few years back. If only a good guy with a gun was nearby.

Typical spoiled entitled douchebag. 

Yup make sure you stay in your lily white safe place far away from real crime your whole life while voting Blue dummy. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Abort everyone? How can you know how someone's going to turn out later on in life.

DNA sequencing... anyone who shares DNA with them, or Stalin, Pol Pot or Genghis Khan should be sterilized or euthanized... for starters.  Then we'll focus on the smaller fish like rapists, child molesters, lawyers and career politicians... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Typical spoiled entitled douchebag. 

Yup make sure you stay in your lily white safe place far away from real crime your whole life while voting Blue dummy. 

You really hate your life you unhappy prick.