Check your account email address ×

'Trump must be defeated. No matter what it takes. The first, and best, chance to do that is a Republican primary.'

13 minutes ago, old indy said:

Imagine,  if you can,, the election is NOT rigged.   is that insanity?  Trump would have won in 20 and will quite likely win in 24 without the "rigging" we endured in the last election.         And with the rigging coming to light in mmany places so we know its true.     mail in voting is proving to be as dangerous as was predicted by all for many years now.       

Not just mail in voting, the voting machines themselves have proven over and over to be compromised, but 2020 was the most secure ever.

Fucking idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why are you defying the orange goblin who always votes by mail?

He is also backing the Propper verification process' that were "overlooked" last election.    The illegal handling along with the reduction of standards last time were crazy.  wholly inadequate by all standards.

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Imagine,  if you can,, the election is NOT rigged.   is that insanity?  Trump would have won in 20 and will quite likely win in 24 without the "rigging" we endured in the last election.         And with the rigging coming to light in mmany places so we know its true.     mail in voting is proving to be as dangerous as was predicted by all for many years now.       

Not insanity.  It wasn't rigged.  If it was it would be really easy to prove and create quite the madness in court.  That was his MO from the get go after losing and he has failed miserably.  Not sure how you all can be so sure of something that someone with all the financial backing and resources one would need to get to the bottom of it, can't.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not insanity.  It wasn't rigged.  If it was it would be really easy to prove and create quite the madness in court.  That was his MO from the get go after losing and he has failed miserably.  Not sure how you all can be so sure of something that someone with all the financial backing and resources one would need to get to the bottom of it, can't.

I find it hilarious how none of his supporters here can explain this... 

Also, why did Trump reinstate his pay from the Trumporg on January 24th 2021 if he was still the POTUS... ? 

It's utterly amazing how many people he duped... 

tahiti-bob-les-simpson.gif

• Haha 1

I can't wait for this shit show to be over with ... but man, it's gonna be a long year!!  I think it's time for everyone who's pulling for Trump to realize, he ain't gonna win.  And that's coming from a guy who will likely vote for him in the General Election because I sure as fuck won't be voting for Biden (and assuming Trump wins the GOP primary).  The fact of the matter is, if RFK, Jr. is running as an Independent, he's going to take away any possible borderline vote that Trump would have received.  Add to that, the GOP is completely incapable of defending the abortion topic.  Past policies that were successful, no wars, border protection, reopening Keystone, etc. ... none of it will matter.  The best possible outcome is Biden will toss Harris to the wayside and come up with a halfway decent VP to take over.

• Like 3

The republican party has to be having fits over Trump. They are dumping money into these other schmucks and Trump spends zero on campaigning, doesnt debate and is leading by double digits. They had better find a way to convict him if they dont want him in the race. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Death by a thousand cuts.      If you look back at whats transpired over the last decade you will see  they have messed with our voting regulations and laws in so many ways its hard to catch them all, and thats what they want. people are so turned around by what this administration---------THE DEMOCRATS--    have been doing;             its one insane thing after another, consequently no one knows what real or right anymore or seem to care..     look at you. you know the dems have broken voting laws over and over., its been proven. , but you say its OK... nothings rigged.             i believe Hillary has dedicated herself and all her resources in destroying Trump since she lost to him.  she's evil, and vindictive, not stupid.   she, with her law firm illegally changed laws to favor their plan  them, is that right? is that not rigging?                 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't wait for this shit show to be over with ... but man, it's gonna be a long year!!  I think it's time for everyone who's pulling for Trump to realize, he ain't gonna win.  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, tell that to all the people who support him, and then get in touch with reality when he wins the primary.  Instead of shitting on Republicans who support him, how about either shut the fuck up, or get behind him?  Fuck you're a broken record.  Another R challenger bowed out today.

Interesting :news:

Please discuss. 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't wait for this shit show to be over with ... but man, it's gonna be a long year!!  I think it's time for everyone who's pulling for Trump to realize, he ain't gonna win.  And that's coming from a guy who will likely vote for him in the General Election because I sure as fuck won't be voting for Biden (and assuming Trump wins the GOP primary).  The fact of the matter is, if RFK, Jr. is running as an Independent, he's going to take away any possible borderline vote that Trump would have received.  Add to that, the GOP is completely incapable of defending the abortion topic.  Past policies that were successful, no wars, border protection, reopening Keystone, etc. ... none of it will matter.  The best possible outcome is Biden will toss Harris to the wayside and come up with a halfway decent VP to take over.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952t5zdvw635kdunpfdv

Rfk Jr might hurt the Dems as much or more... plus Manchin (no labels) and several other indies. 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/61271-they’d-rather-eat-a-bowl-of-glass/#comment-1660279

here's my 2024 prediction... it's going to be the biggest electoral fucking shit show of either of our lifetimes, full of mistrust with a high probability of violence.  I'm surprised Trump hasn't already claimed it was stolen.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm surprised Trump hasn't already claimed it was stolen.  

If he is the R guy and he loses what are the odds that Repubs cry foul again? 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When you get angry you obviously lose all capability to write intelligible sentences.

Both sides cheat, have cheated, and will cheat again.  Nothing was rigged.  

you funny..   of course they do.       i did edit the shit outta that post, so its off from the original,,,, angry,           no. 

i find it bizarre,  you like so many others refuse to accept so many truths.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When you get angry you obviously lose all capability to write intelligible sentences.

Both sides cheat, have cheated, and will cheat again.  Nothing was rigged.  

Speaking of unintelligible.  Wtf. :lol:  Cheating=Rigging

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The rigging came from MSM pushing that Trump colluded with Russia for almost his entire administration.   You had high ranking elected officials claiming it all the time in the media.  You had the suppression of actual Biden family corruption by the DOJ, Intelligence community, big tech and MSM. 

There were massive anomalies in the 2020 election.  Even if you fail to recognize those at least admit the election was impacted by fake news on Trump being pushed and actual news on Biden being hidden.

This goes without saying the bullshit that went on because of COVID.   I'm not talking about mail in ballots...I'm talking dem state leaders intentionally making covid out to be far worse so it hurt the economy then the entire dem party and MSM falsely blaming Trump for it.

Without COVID....Trump wins in a landslide and Jan 6th never happens.

With actual factual reporting on Russia collusion and Biden corruption.   Trump wins in a landslide and Jan 6th never happens.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

you funny..   of course they do.       i did edit the shit outta that post, so its off from the original,,,, angry,           no. 

i find it bizarre,  you like so many others refuse to accept so many truths.

And more drivel that makes zero sense.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of unintelligible.  Wtf. :lol:  Cheating=Rigging

So the Republicans rigged the election?  Derp.  Sit your ass down in the back of the short bus where you belong.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The rigging came from MSM pushing that Trump colluded with Russia for almost his entire administration.   

So not rigging then, just political positioning and more intelligent use of the resources and tools in their portfolio.

There were massive anomalies in the 2020 election. 

So massive that they are reported, investigated and dealt with by the uber sue happy Trump.  Makes sense.  :wtf:

This goes without saying the bullshit that went on because of COVID.   I'm not talking about mail in ballots...I'm talking dem state leaders intentionally making covid out to be far worse so it hurt the economy then the entire dem party and MSM falsely blaming Trump for it.

Ah, the same game Trump tried to play but failed at now flipped the election and that makes it "rigged".  Quotes because either the lot of magat's here have zero idea what rigged means or they are just whiny as shit.  Rigged as in the overall election vote counting wasn't real at all and completely fraudulent.

There was fraud on both sides.  No one can measure it as it wasn't centralized, organized, and part of some absurd master plan.  You all lashing out saying it only affected what you had hoped had one is absurd.  The other side has the equal claim and neither are capable of proving anything so that ought to tell you enough about it being "rigged".

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And more drivel that makes zero sense.

So the Republicans rigged the election?  Derp.  Sit your ass down in the back of the short bus where you belong.

So not rigging then, just political positioning and more intelligent use of the resources and tools in their portfolio.

So massive that they are reported, investigated and dealt with by the uber sue happy Trump.  Makes sense.  :wtf:

Ah, the same game Trump tried to play but failed at now flipped the election and that makes it "rigged".  Quotes because either the lot of magat's here have zero idea what rigged means or they are just whiny as shit.  Rigged as in the overall election vote counting wasn't real at all and completely fraudulent.

There was fraud on both sides.  No one can measure it as it wasn't centralized, organized, and part of some absurd master plan.  You all lashing out saying it only affected what you had hoped had one is absurd.  The other side has the equal claim and neither are capable of proving anything so that ought to tell you enough about it being "rigged".

SMH.   The DOJ and IC are tools in their portfolio?   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1